Changes v Suns

Looking at our selected team versus theirs I have this unusual feeeling inside of me. I think it maybe confidence.

IT’S A TRAP

20 Likes

Dea in then out. Not sure what to read into that. Why bring him in for a game against the top team and drop him for a bottom one?

1 Like

Apart from losing hurls that feels like an upgrade on last weeks team

1 Like

So, Myers, Kelly and maybe Bird, are more than likely the only ones in that team that won’t (or shouldn’t) be there next year?

Some will argue Goddard, but it’s moot as he’s playing on.

There is going to be a real selection dilmemma if we make finals and if Jobe plays or not.

Especially if Bird performs exceptionally well.

My heart obviously says there is no way Jobe can not play, but my head also tells me that there is no way Jobe can play.

1 Like

What does your liver say?

13 Likes

Jobe plays ahead of Myers, simples

3 Likes

Uncalled for!

1 Like

I am assuming you can’t see the game

Jobe will 100% play

Well, it ain’t the rocket GC needs…

McG playing the Colyer role?

Don’t worry it’ll abate by end of first quarter :roll_eyes:

Exactly. Confidence is one thing I refuse to have any more with this team, even when I have it.

1 Like

That’s really a question for @westozziebomber …

1 Like

We can only hope

1 Like

Questionzz, why do we think Bird won’t be there next year? I know he hasn’t been picked often but there’s an obvious reason, Jobe. Is he too old? Do we have someone else ready to replace Jobe? Out of contract? Am I lazy for not seeking these answers out myself? Yes, I am?

1 Like

I only said, “maybe”, because I really don’t know. I think he should be there, but it’s hard to know with the selection “strategy” this year. I was also too lazy to look clarify his contract status.

Going by the VFL team, Howlett is the travelling emergency.