Changes v Suns

BBB ! Bird back. Colyer dropped. Howlett dropped. Woosha just got serious. Better late than never.

Except for the missing Mick Hurley, this is the best-looking line-up of the year.

Crush 'em, boys.

3 Likes

It’s gonna be Woosha’s fault when we lose for making too many changes.

4 Likes

That number 13 Orazio Fantasia goes alright!!!

:wink:

6 Likes

BUT WOOSHA DIDN’T LISTEN! WHERE THE FARK IS MUTCH???

1 Like

Really happy with the in’s

Zerrett > Colyer
Bird > Watson
TBC > Leuey
Baguley > Dea
Begley > Howlett (on potential)

Hartley < Hurley

Sucks to have Hurley out but Hartley is needed for 2m Peter anyway and smashed him last time we played them. Hopefully see others work hard to be the distributors across half back that Hurley provides.

Just fkn win and win well boys

6 Likes

Woosha listened. Woosha says for you to SHUT. UP.

Seriously though, without thinking there’s a connection at all, this is a set of changes that almost everyone has been pleasantly surprised by.

4 Likes

There was a time there when the changes every week under Woosh were the ones discussed on here all week.

Then we won three games for the year and …

If we lose, I’m blaming Blitz

3 Likes

Lanford should have been in for Myers. We need some spark from the youth.

3 Likes

This 100 percent

I think we would have all liked to have seen more of Langford this year, particularly over players like Howlett. I’m not necessarily against developing players in the VFL, but a bit more continuity at AFL level would have been nice.He’s still very young remember - is actually closer to Darcy Parish in age than Jayden Laverde.

3 Likes

Logging on to Blitz today be like…

3 Likes

I want as many Baguley to Begley plays as possible this round.

3 Likes

Spark is not a word that springs to mind for me with the midfield version of Langford typically. Languor perhaps.

Begley however. Now that kid looks like he’s got a bit of spark. Very happy to see him in.

3 Likes

Baguley. To Begley. Back to Baguley. Backs in, begs off. Banana! Beautiful.

6 Likes

Belly to Birdy to Baguley to Begley and BANG!

1 Like

Woosa is coach of Essington

2 Likes

I reckon we’ll get at least one Beguley and one Bagley from the commentators on the night

2 Likes
  1. No team has tackled less this season than the Suns, averaging 62.3 a game, while the Bombers are only marginally better, ranked 14th at an average of 63.7.

2. One advantage for Gold Coast could be in the clearances. It is ranked eighth, averaging 36.9, ahead of the Bombers who are ranked last with 33.8 a game.

WOOSA… LANFORD…

WTF

5 Likes