Changes v whoever rd 3

In: Play, the, kids
Out: snelling (midget) cahill (midget) Culter (farked)

2 Likes

That group was the beginning of the end. Just horrible

Bryan was injured? ■■■■. So all three rucks are injured?

Out: shiel, draper, caldwell, cahill (not good enough), gleeson (NGE), cutler (NGE), smith (selfish)

In: stringer, bryan, reid, perkins, zaharakis, waterman

1 Like

If bryan is injured wright rucks and stringer ff
Perkins in
Smith back to mid and waterman forward

That covers the injured

3 Likes

Lets give this Kepler Bradley kid a look.

In: Bradley
Out: Bolton (No Goodes to tag)

3 Likes

Bring in the kids

Reid and JET they need to be exposed to senior footy now to start the rebuild

1 Like

I agree - how are they different?

My fault for looking ahead obviously but I was looking at the Saints game thinking we could get a ruck advantage.

Both Ryder and Marshall out for them. Next minute Draper and Bryan injured. With Phillips already in the sidelines.

Out: everybody
In: meh

2 Likes

Remember the golden years when we could bring in McNiece and Hartley?

11 Likes

OUT: Draper (syndesmosis), Shiel (knee), Caldwell (hamstring), Ham (omitted), Cahill (omitted), Smith (omitted)

IN: Bryan (new), Heppell, Perkins (new), Stringer, Zerk-Thatcher, Waterman (new)

3 Likes

Wondering if Guelfi is a chance now. Apparently went okay in the VFL match today.

5 Likes

I’m sick of going into games without a key defender. Francis and especially Ridley are not key defenders. We’re going to ruin Ridley if we keep making him play as a key defender, which we can’t afford to do given the already lack of good players this club has… Put Zerk-Thatcher in and give him until Stewart/Ambrose is back to show his worth.

7 Likes

Truck did mention him personally in the presser. Should get a gig over Cahill next week imo.

Ins - Bryan, Stringer, Perkins, Guelfi, Heppell
Outs - Draper, Caldwell, Shiel, Cahill, Cutler

2 Likes

■■■■ it.

In: Perkins, Bryan, BZT, Guelfi, Heppell(?), Stringer

Out: Caldwell (Inj), Draper (Inj), Shiel (Omitted. Don’t care if he’s injured, he deserves to get dropped), Hooker (Inj?), Smith (Omitted-Selfish), Gleeson/Cutler (Omitted-NGE)

Good luck Essendon VFL next week. Those kids are going to cop an absolute hiding…

3 Likes

Cutler was the medical sub so there’d have to be someone else out.

In - Heppell (HBF)
Sub - Gleeson
Out - Cutler (Scrapheap)

Respect but no love for Waterman thus far in this thread. Must come in.

4 Likes

The worst thing is ge wasn’t our worst midfielder today. He was still better than Parish, Smith and Langford standing on the sidelines with crutches.

2 Likes