Changes vs Bears - Round 2, 2022

I would like to see Baldwin play at Marvel, next week.

2 Likes

Out Draper, Langford, Ham, Baldwin, Guelfi, Stewart, Cox
In Stringer, Phillips, Wanganeen, Cutler, Durham, BZT, Francis

Medical sub Waterman or Hobbs

1 Like

Really want to see Cox go back to the magoos and earn his.way back in and get some confidence back.

4 Likes

The fans will be up for it with joe playing against us for the first time in Melbourne. It’s up to the players to do their part and actually give some effort and get stuck into the contest.

If we dish up the same sort of effort as we did today, I fear the crowd will really turn on the players( similar to the round 2 saints game in 2019)

1 Like

What did 2MP do wrong??? Theres no way he will be dropped.

2 Likes

Probably going to need that Big Bodied mid that Dods selected with our first

3 Likes

Out: Ham, Langford
In: Cutler, Stringer

Bryan in if Drapers suspended

Durham sub

Stringer, Durham, Hobbs

Out: anyone

1 Like

Over in the review thread, there was a quick discussion that Snelling has a calf complaint and it’s expected to be 1-2 weeks.

Would love for it to just be a week and he’s available.

Otherwise

IN - Stringer, Francis
OUT - Langford, Ham

Shiel/Parish we’re rotating forward today, maybe move them to rotate in Langford’s position instead?

Have Stringer and Francis in the forward line.

As one of the people that stormed out at half time, I missed the Draper incident. Is he definitely going to get a week? I haven’t seen any reference to it in the media.

Agree. It’s important that we continue pumping games into Baldwin. Besides, he didn’t have a fair crack at it today, considering the rubbish served up by the midfield.

IN: Stringer, Wanganeen
OUT: Langford, Ham

Bring Tex in. Don’t expect him to debut like Martin, but we could do with a spark and some excitement. Even taking into account possible match fitness issues, he SURELY can’t be any worse than about 18 players today

1 Like

Baldwin won’t play too many games in a row this time around, but I’d give him more than 1 game.

Plus we went with a three tall setup all preseason. We should really play both of them. (And then switch Francis and Stewart.)

Punched Ratagulea in the ribs very late and got nowhere near the ball. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t get a week

3 Likes

If Draper gets a week, it’s a joke. That said, it was faux tough guy crap. He was as weak as ■■■■ today.

2 Likes

Same but drop everyone without a respectable haircut

Ball wasn’t that far away. And in dispute. Most would get off, but he plays for us…

4 Likes

No he deserves a week for stupidity alone. Was a stupid act. Nowhere near the ball.

I would like to see Stewart play as a key forward too.

He has put on serious size, and would be a different type of forward now.

2 Likes

Like Caldwell passing the ball into the middle of nowhere instead of kicking for goal. Resulted in Geelong having the exact shot for goal 1 minute later

1 Like

Will give a better effort but still go down by 5-6 goals and still see nothing has changed in terms of game plan and tatics becuase we are Essington

OUT: Langford, Baldwin & Draper
IN: Stringer, Francis & Bryan

Could definitely afford to bring in a small forward (i.e. Tex) but I’d hate to come up against Starcevich in my first game.

I have also been of the opinion for a while that Stewart isn’t up to it. I’d rather go with BZT. He at least gives it a good go and is dirty on himself when he makes a mistake.

1 Like