Changes vs Blues

Just about???

Jesus, I was at point by round 3. It’s nothing but taking the (piss) now.
This club has big, hairy flies all over it.
Wait until about 5 pm on Sat arvo… all hell will break lose…

I have followed this club for a thousand years and never have I felt so despondent. Myers gets a game on tired legs. Walla seems unfit. Langford runs his heart out in the twos yet cannot get a spot. We do not reward effort.

Sigh, he looked angry in his press conference today with Joe and i really thought, well hoped that something would change. But no. Game plan, same. Team, same. Losing again, same. Unless he has already decided and told X that we are tanking this year and its all a front im fkn over it.

Interested to see what the hawks crowd last week ranked in terms of usual against them, against Carlton this week will be the lowest EFC crowd in years.

At least start tanking like it’s 1993

The only positive about the team selection and if, and it is still an if, we get done on Saturday, at least, hopefully it accelerates the farkihg realisation on the part of our humble board members that the club administration somehow, somewhere have farked up big time.

Fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!

aceman says it best.
stop turning up.
stop supporting bad decision after bad decision.
you are not supporting the club by supporting bad decisions, and allowing people to continue to make them without any consequence.

2 Likes

“McKernan was like-for-like. We don’t really have another young, developing key forward on the list at this stage.”

WE DON’T DO PLAN B.

1 Like

you’d think a mod would know all selection posts should be in the team thread and this locked. smh i should be a mod.

1 Like

2 senior players make statement about changing the group. Coaches go yeah nah, same team but with less injured players.

From the outside it appears there is a serious rift between the players and coaches.

Blues by 7 goals.

1 Like

Yes but we have 3 tall backs plus Brown and Dea

Why are we only recruiting tall defenders?

Changes since last time they played

Essendon INS: Jake Stringer, Adam Saad, Devon Smith, Cale Hooker, Ben McNeice, Shaun Mckernan and Jayden Laverde Essendon OUTS: Josh Green, Joe Daniher, Ben Howlett, Martin Gleeson, Travis Colyer, Jobe Watson and Michael Hartley

Carlton INS: Sam Rowe, Aaron Mullett, Darcy Lang, Patrick Cripps, Ed Curnow, Harry Mckay, Nick Graham, Jarrod Garlett, Paddy Dow, Cameron O’Shea and Lochie O’Brien
Carlton OUTS: Bryce Gibbs, Marc Murphy, Sam Docherty, Jacob Weitering, Dennis Armfield, Blaine Boekhurst, Jack Silvagni, Levi Casboult, Caleb Marchbank, Jarrod Pickett and Billie Smedts

108 days until August 27. Can’t come fast enough.

4 Likes

If Carlton beat us this weekend the AFL will probably just scratch us from the rest of the draw so we dont have to wait til late August for some relief.

The AFL don’t do any kind things for us.

They will make us suffer.

Very true. They might make us play Richmond once a week every week between October and March so we don’t forget how crap we are.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180827T12&p0=1492&font=cursive&csz=1

Drats…so we can’t blame the weather.

Ah, shaddapya face, @barnz