Changes vs Collingwood

Won’t lie - winning this and disrupting their run for top 4 would be wonderful!

IN - Perkins
OUT - Snelling

49 Likes

This is my grand final.

Smash them and lower their percentage.

Bury Ginnivan.

Lock down Diacos.

Cover Sidebottom in chicken salt and have the seagulls carry him out of the stadium.

75 Likes

This. I want this little cheating ■■■■ buried so deep in the turf they don’t find him until they put the drop in wickets in for the cricket.

35 Likes

snelling OUT

im sure Murphy will mention his repeat sprints and distance covered though

1 Like
30 Likes

Is Perkins ready?

You carnts better turn up next week and get yourselves to the top deck of the Southern.

I want to get the loudest boo of all time going for Ginnivan and Pendlebury.

13 Likes

EOVI2nsDIM1t

@Heffsgirl don’t narc on me!!!

7 Likes

“You dont boo a champion”

5 Likes

Snell doesnt have the talent of Stringer to attempt to excuse the post-injury form-turds in the 1s.

A month of VFL conditioning is required to build his fitness so he can apply the repeat-pressure his game was built upon.

Out: Smelling
In: Perko

4 Likes

I haven’t been to a game this year due to health concerns and lots of serious family issues. It’s been killing me as I went to almost all of the Melb games for many years prior.

I’ll be there with bells on next Sunday, with my two young kids in tow, for my first game in person since the pandemic.

Let’s go Bombers!

36 Likes

VOSS in to bury Ginnivan’s head so far into the turf he won’t be able to duck for free kicks anymore.

7 Likes

Like ■■■■ you don’t. I’m going to boo and swear my ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ of at the ■■■■!!

5 Likes

Murphy said this week he wouldn’t play against the Suns but he should be fine the week after.

4 Likes

Sheedy to Voss " Listen here young fella i dont care if you dont play another game this year we will extend your contract by 2 years if you take Ginnivan out of the game"

4 Likes

Oh and Pies have won 8 in a row? Would love to be the team to stop that run.

4 Likes

I cant belive Buckley said that lols

In: Perkins
Out: Snelling

The everyone feel sorry for Ginnivan BS has already started. This is going to be fun

Hey I got you to 10 votes