Changes vs Crows

Oh this will be fun.

Can we keep them under 200?

No changes for me, let all of them get punished this week as well

Oh great I’ll ask the same question I asked 2 weeks ago and got ridiculed for just asking.

Why is Zaka an automatic inclusion?

P.S. Kudos to chris_64 for an actual considered response

In: Bird, Jerrett, Jamar
Out: Cooney, Zaharakis, Horse

Who is horse?

Oh great I'll ask the same question I asked 2 weeks ago and got ridiculed for just asking.

Why is Zaka an automatic inclusion?

P.S. Kudos to chris_64 for an actual considered response

In: Bird, Jerrett, Jamar
Out: Cooney, Zaharakis, Horse

When did John Longmire start playing for us? Is he a top up?

Out - Dempsey, Zaharakis, coo…

Ahhhh who fkn cares

Horse is what the players call Smack. Horse is the old slang term for heroin or smack.

No changes for mine.

Who f**king cares anymore?

Out: McKernan, Zaharakis, Dempsey
In: Micheal, Bird, Simpkin

Tho they’ll probably be too gutless to drop Zaharakis, despite the fact he’s had a horrendous last 6 weeks.

Out: Dempsey, Zaka, Cooney, Brown, Smack

I don’t care who comes in.

Their forward line makes me shudder

I can honestly see betts + jenkins + walker kicking at least 15

Bird must come in , if fit. We really missed his grunt at centre bounces today. Zaka and Cooney can toss a coin to see who takes a rest.
We are in for 5 tough weeks

Walker is proppy and probably rested and wouldn’t be surprised if they rest Jacobs and trialled obrien.
We will still get thrashed by 150.

Walker is proppy and probably rested and wouldn't be surprised if they rest Jacobs and trialled obrien. We will still get thrashed by 150.
Walker and Talia will both probably miss.

there will be no pressure on us so i am sure we will have another “honorable loss”. Then go to water when we have a chance at a week a few weeks after that

oh and:

Out: Dempsey, Cooney, Mckeranan, Zaka
In: Michael, Bird, Jerett, have a raffle for the last 2 spots. Just as long as those 4 guys are dropped

Give long a game, fk it

I think you are right about the pressure being off next week robbo, and players probably will play angry.

Sillier things have happened than us winning next week, but will definitely need a fit Bird.

I have revised my earlier version, with Jamar as not likely to be ready, so Michael in instead, and jumped on the why not bring Jake Long in band wagon, so have dropped Dempsey.

IN: Bird, Long, Michael
Out: Smack, Dempsey, Zaka (needs some Jobe style boxing training - might as well start now),

Play Brown back and Francis forward. If we can generate any supply I like the look of:

B: Walla, Hartley, Brown
Dea, Ambrose, Kelly

Mid: Zerrett, Bird, Goddard
Leuy, Langford, Parish

F: Lav, JD, Francis
Hams , Michael, Raz,

I: Gleeson, McKenna, Long, Cooney

Although Mckernan is ■■■■ I want him to get a game ahead of Michael purely because he is listed. Cooney can gagf. Dempsey played ■■■■ but we won’t drop him. Zaka won’t be dropped. Agree with WOB, fk it give long, edwards/asbhy a game.

Give long a game, fk it

I’m on board with this.

Can join J Merrett as “players who debut late in the season when we are well and truly COOKED for a baptism of fire.”

In: Bird, Simpkin, Long
Out: Dempsey, and who ever is sore

I think you are right about the pressure being off next week robbo, and players probably will play angry.

Sillier things have happened than us winning next week, but will definitely need a fit Bird.

I am tempted not to change too much given many will improve next week and the VFL was pretty bleak. But if we are playing to win I would go for:

IN: Bird, Jamar (if fit enough).
Out: Zaka (needs some Jobe style boxing training - might as well start now), Smack.

Play Brown back and Francis forward. If we can generate any supply I like the look of:

F: Hams , Jamar, Raz,
Lav, JD, Francis
Mid: Leuy, Langford, Parish
Zerrett, Bird, Goddard
B: Dea, Ambrose, Dempsey
Walla, Hartley, Brown

I: Gleeson, McKenna, Kelly, Cooney

who tf lists a team starting with the forwards? Always hated it when my coaches did that too. Backline at the top, forwards at the bottom when listing a team.