Changes vs Dees - Short turnaround

Who gives a ■■■■. We’ll still serve up the same bullshit. Thank fk I have work on Sunday, don’t have to rock up and watch that ■■■■

1 Like

We don’t have any other fit small forwards… so yeah i guess he will

1 Like

Play some fkn kids or just chuck my membership in the bin right now.

10 Likes

Our Essington in Essendon blah blah faaarrkin blah.

Out faaark u auto correct you tip rat caarnt

1 Like

Jerrett is not a small forward. He’s at best a mid sized flank/wing. He’s a Dodoro special - wrong size for everything.

2 Likes

Out : old essendon boys getting coaching gigs at essendon.
In : Clarkson, hey Xavier before you go spend $$$ on a farkin esports team how about get a best coach in the AFL

4 Likes

In: I’m angry and it makes me feel better not to list players and type some rubbish like heart and passion.
Out: I’m a better supporter than you because I am angry.

1 Like

Just give Clarke a shot. He deserves it.

Drop Myers please.

2 Likes

Why would Clarkson leave Hawthorn?

1 Like

Vote with our feet. It’s our home game on Sunday… time to make a statement.

The club (playing list & support staff) don’t give a ■■■■… why should we?

For the first time ever (and been through the the Knights days, ASADA saga etc), genuinely do not give a crap about any team changes for our next game or even the result.

The club on Sunday will either a) continue to tease us by coming out fired up against Melbourne & putting on a show OR b) float towards absolute destruction. No winners all round.

WTF were the likes of Hurley, Hooker etc thinking by re-signing with us during the ASADA saga? Feel sorry for the 5 or 6 blokes on our list who actually give a ■■■■. Hope those guys can get out of their contracts and go and achieve some sort of success elsewhere because there won’t be any at a club with the lowest collective IQ (on and off-field) in the competition.

4 Likes

Just wait til Carlton win their first game in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

I’d definitely bring in mcNeice and Redman and play them both in defence. McGrath back to midfield. Bags either dropped or moved forward to replace one of the small forwards.

Myers out for Langford (I know the coaches love Myers but I think it’s risky injury-wise to back him up).

TBell out for Leuey.

Not really sure what else

3 Likes

Seriously for anyone that watched the reserves over the weeekd, it will make ■■■■ ■■■■ all difference no matter who we bring in.
The club is at an all time low. Whether it’s moral or game plan or attitude, it won’t matter who the ■■■■ we bring in. It’s like replacing one ■■■■ ■■■■ with another.

7 Likes

We’ll probably win this and then get belted the week after.

4 Likes

Maybe the hammy was a ruse to escape the embarrassment…

We’ll have 22 sore ■■■■■■■ after that ravaging.
Otherwise none should be sore, they didn’t lay a tackle.
Couldn’t give a stuff though about the changes. For the first time in a long time I won’t go, I’ll head to the cinema, buy some popcorn and watch The Avengers. It’s less fntasy than me believing our the peanuts in charge of our club or who play for them will take us to a flag anytime soon.

2 Likes

Out: Daniher, Begley (inj), Green (inj)
In: Smack, Langford, Laverde

3 Likes

Don’t know how we’ll contain Melksham.

13 Likes

We are only at round 5

:frowning: