Changes vs Doggies

No changes for mine

1 Like

Why bother. We’re cooked.

1 Like

The Zerkinator is so far ahead of Brand it’s not funny. If Stewart is dropped then Zerk has to come in.

7 Likes

We are more cooked than the coookiest thing that’s ever been cooked

2 Likes

would be an interesting take if we did make finals with 10 wins.

Knights made finals with 10 and a half wins. lil symmetry for those playing along at home who are keeping tabs about my broken record about how the more things change the more they stay the same.

1 Like

Next week is all about preserving percentage.

Just bring in anyone who will compete.

2 Likes

FFS Guelfi back in.
Clarke tried hard, but he doesn’t look likely.
Clarke & Ham need to be banished they stifle our attack.

1 Like

We are winning.

Boil over

Razor needs do be dropped he had a shocker.

8 Likes

Aren’t we scheduled to play on Friday? (5 days)

Has it been changed again?

Yep. Moved to Sunday (at this stage)

1 Like

Just actually watched Rutten’s press conference

Said that he expects Franga to start taking those marks and converting in the next few weeks. So I think they will stick with him in the forward role for now.

Also said that Laverde copped the knock to his shoulder and told the team he’d give it 10 mins in the 3rd to see how it went. He was fine with it but then copped a second knock that was too much for him at the end of the 4th there.

From that, Laverde may actually be okay for the Doggies game.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking this for weeks

1 Like

Bryan forward.

If we win 2 more games we won’t make it.

We need to win remaining games

That said leave Hooker out until finals are definitely out of the equation which I’d say will be next Sunday after the doggies beat us.

I think Phillips is good for an occasional mark floating across the pack but is absolutely a VFL ruckman/break incase of emergency option. He is not the forward we are looking for.

I would persist with the current team/throw a few magnets around or revisit Hooker. Id love to see Bryan in and see what he and Drapes can do together but unfortunately I suspect they would both work best as the 80% ruckman/20% forward type. Also, 2MP has performed his role well in tandem with Drapes.

Please for the love of god do not let me finish this season watching Andrew ‘Journeyman’ Phillips steaming out of the cage.

I’ve still got us making finals winning just the two games

3 Likes

We have to beat Suns and Pies first thats a tough ask with how we are playing

Shirt kick uncontested, shirt kick uncontested let the ball enter our defensive 50 Without any pressure.

Thats how you beat Essendon. They don’t place any pressure on the ball movement nor opposition getting it down the ground

GWS may only win one of their last three.

Our percentage is like a game over the other teams. We just need to preserve it next week.

1 Like

We have both the Suns and Pies measure.