Speculation on changes vs Dogs

OUT: Fantasia
IN: Baguely

OUT: Hartley
IN: McNernan

OUT: Z Clarke
IN: Literally (in the literal sense) anyone. Fark, I’ll settle for that “Pharma Bro” wanker from a couple of years back.

Stats wise he had a better year last year, but the knock early against west coke would reduce his average. If saad is out, he must stay in.

He gives 100% and lots of 1% but could argue someone could have same output stats wise.

Lav kicked 3 goals on the weekend (Myers only 2)
think we missed his marking leading as well.

And understanding Hooker hampered with arm probably why he wasnt clunking them and possibly effecting ball drop.

1 Like

Mate the car isn’t making a funny noise, the engine is on fire and the back wheels have fallen off and it’s swerving onto oncoming traffic.

4 Likes

Myers kicked 3

3 Likes

Doubt Hep is ready.

Out: Langford, ZClarke, Guelfi , Zaharakis
In: Myers, McKernan, Laverde, Ham

Zaka needs a spell. And fast. I reckon I have said the phrase “have you seen Zaharakis at all today?” at least a dozen times this year. Ham can take his spot.

SMack ruck, Lav the focal point and Myers earns his spot.
Keep hooker back, If he isn’t right, time to bring in BZT.

4 Likes

You make too much sense. Zaharakis should get dropped but we all know he’ll stay in.

The really big thing with lav which doesn’t show up in the stats is that he is never out marked, if nothing else he always creates a contest and brings it to ground.

5 Likes

Lav’s goal kicking is atrocious though.

3 Likes

In an idea appropriated from the VFL, Zlarke will be wearing the number 0 in commemoration of his output.

Dogs talking about Debuting Jordan Sweet (Ruckman). English and Sweet.

An English Sweet is essentially a pudding is it not?

1 Like

The Sweet were English

I love it. “The Lake version of Into The Cannon”

1 Like

Also passes the ball to a player who could if wales into a goal and might just might have made a difference. That was the turning point of the match

Ins: Myers, Smack, Zerk

Outs: Langford, ZClarke, Zaka

Probably still are

1 Like

Zclarke was a complete liability at the centre bounces.

I think it was last year we had Stringer going up for centre bounces and contesting.

Should do this with 50:50 McKernan.

1 Like

Zac Clarke is all we have. We’re structurally better leaving him in the ruck.

We need McKernan up forward and Hooker down back.

If all the sore blokes like Parish/Saad can back it up again, plus we regain Heppell…then we pretty much have the strongest lineup we will have for what remains in 2019. No excuses.

Hopefully we can bounce back and build some credible form in the next month plus welcome back Hurley and Bellchambers on the eve of finals.

6 Likes

reckon I might let the selection committee make the choices

pretty sure most people here have image

5 Likes