Changes Vs Dwarf Burners

In AFL-world, Membrey may get off and one or both of Hurls and Fanta will miss a game.

1 Like

Up until 3qtr time he did nothing to justify his retaining of a spot. I’ve yet to watch the 4th due to work, so that may be wrong but coming us 1 qtr good enough to hold a position?

W.T.F

7 Likes

In: Langford

(Late change out Langford)

4 Likes
7 Likes

Bring in the Fridge

Haven’t watched the game and I’m a green fan…but it’s time for the gran chico

Depending on how his game goes today, I’d consider Laverde for Green, and that’s it. I don’t think we lose anything in that trade, and we gain marking power.

3 Likes

This isn’t the worst call.

Only thing I’d say is that whoever plays well in the VFL today would be getting a call up on a 5 day break to face the Saints, which isn’t ideal.

1 Like

It depends if we’re looking like winning. Then essington Will arrive.

Trust us to run into a team hitting peak performance.

Same as every week.

Somebody out, Langford in.

Saints played after us, we get a 4 hour advantage :wink:

1 Like

To be fair, so has Tippa.

Haha I know. I’m talking about bringing in someone who plays well in the VFL today, though. Not sure how well Howlett/Begley are going to go on a 5 day break.

Aah my bad.are they playing in the twos today?!

12 Likes

That’s a good point. Laverde may not make it in that case.

I don’t agree with this. I reckon Walla has been structurally vital to us.

2 Likes

Unless one of them gets rested, then yep.

Although Howlett didn’t play VFL last week as he was emergency for the seniors, so I doubt that they’d wanna rest him for today’s game and then bring him straight in to the seniors again after having missed two games in a row.

EDIT: Unless my eyes deceive me, I don’t think Begley is named to play in the VFL today! Unless he’s injured, he could be a possible inclusion that wouldn’t be hampered by a 5 day break.

Heppell after the game said they were set for the Collingwood game. Because they always seem to get themselves set for the big games (Carlton and Brisbane make more sense now!!).

Here’s hoping they consider this Saints game a big one and will be set for it.

As for Saints hitting their peak performance, they beat GWS and then lost 3-4 in a row. Our positive for this is they’re just as inconsistent as we are!

1 Like