Speculation on changes vs Fremantle

OBrien’s footskills ended up reasonably neat. Just sooooo slow, nowhere to hide him.

Travis Colyer to be BOG with 30 possessions and 4 goals.

1 Like

And adequately replaced by Langford!!!

And not a fumble in sight.

Can’t believe they think we are favourites, and by that much.

1 Like

Still $1.44 and $2.80 on Bet Easy.

Yep, hard to believe when a lot a lot of Bomber fans are incredibly worried we are going down the gurgler.

OUT: Fantasia, Smith, Z Clarke
IN: Daniher, Clarke, Langford

Seems fair.

I’d like to see Ham get another game. Hopefully they keep him in.

2 Likes

Reality is guys is we win this we are none the wiser because our inconsistency and unpredictability over many years suggests we win this one and probably lose the next 2. Such a bipolar club. I’m uneasily confident because I know this team too well

WATS AFLALYTICS SMOKIN

Uneasily confident?

Is that what happens when you’ve been sitting tight, being confident for too long?

Confident because I almost expect we will win this because the media have torched us. Uneasy because it will tell us nothing about where this club is heading

1 Like

That’s what they said last week.

1 Like

Surely you give Dylan Clarke a crack now

1 Like

I think it’s time to bring Houlahan in.
His form has improved from last years and has become a threatening small/midsized marking target.

He’ll be no superstar straight away, but With Fantasia struggling to keep I top of injuries… Houlahan is a like-for-like replacement inside forward 50.

And he’s an option that isn’t Langford or Ridley

3 Likes

If Fantasia can kick 4 goals last week injured, why not just leave him in.
He can be like one of those footy players who doesn’t train because he is sore and only plays games…lol.

I’m available.

9 posts were split to a new topic: The actual team vs Fremantle - round 9 of 2019

Discuss actual team in