Changes vs Gold Coast

Jones and snelling are battling. More inclined to pump games into jones however

3 Likes

Corked thigh for Mass should be ok for next week you think

Will Redman be in? He was named on Thursday and Friday, then taken out on Saturday, which says to me only tested positive to COVID on Saturday.

That means 7 days at home and no training, only to be released the day before our Gold Coast game.

Our corkies end up being close to amputation jobs.

10 Likes

Jones just knows where the goals are that rove off the pack snap that bounced in the goal
square and went the wrong way would have been a awesome goal.

must keep playing him, building up his synchronicity with Wright.

10 Likes

We desperately need a small forward that can snap a goal or two.

3 Likes

gorgoPlayer Sponsor

2h

True, but he needs to get his confidence back in the 2ā€™s, he canā€™t hold his marks.

or kick for goal

1 Like

Close contact? If he tests negative he will play

1 Like

Oh I can think of someoneā€¦

1 Like

Rest everyone for the Collingwood game please. Iā€™d actually be in favour of a forfeit this week, I like the Suns.

6 Likes

I agree! I would much rather rest everyone this week so the sunā€™s season stays alive and then we go full steam to ruin collingwoods the week after

3 Likes

In: Reddog
Out: Massimo (amputated leg)

I donā€™t trust our HP team to get Archieā€™s calf right so donā€™t want him rushed back. No VFL probably means that Snelling gets a reprieve. We played small against The Saints at Marvel so think Menzie may be close if we go down that route again. Phillips maybe to miss.

1 Like

Walla!

Yep hoping the suns make the finals, them and Freo i have had to adopt for any interest in this season.

1 Like

Out: Mass (inj) & Phillips
In: Redman & Voss

Perkins sounds like another week away, no point risking him if itā€™s 50/50.

Snelling has been poor since returning (clearly needed at least one full game in the VFL first) but Iā€™d give him one more week - hopefully with the VFL back on this weekend, Menzie goes well and pushes his case for an opportunity. Perkins should be back next week as well, so Snell would want to start performing.

Mass back in to replace Kelly (hopefully) next week.

Iā€™m still not sold on 2 rucks - happy for Wright to give Draper a chop out, as weā€™ll still have Jones, Voss, Stringer & Langford forward of the ball as bigger targets.

B: Ridley BZT McGrath
HB: Redman Laverde Hind
C: Durham Caldwell Martin
HF: Langford Jones Snelling
F: Guelfi Wright Stringer
R: Draper Shiel Merrett

I/C: Voss Hobbs Heppell Kelly
Sub: Ham

3 Likes

Guelfi snaps a goal or 2.

IN: Redman, Menzie, Waterman
OUT: Kelly, Dā€™Ambrosio, Ham

Ridley Zerk Hind
Redman Lav McGrath
Durham Shiel Martin
Langford Stringer Guelfi
Jones 2MP Menzie

Draper Caldwell Merrett

Bench: Heppell Hobbs Snelling Phillips
SUB: Waterman

2 Likes

Iā€™d be suprised if waterman played another game for us

15 Likes

The only possibility I think is as a sub as they want to get game time into others via VFL.

I suspect he is done either way.

donga