Changes vs GWS Round 11

Maybe not but it’s time we have a look at some of the kids.

Shoot, have a cup of tea. Take a breath. Do the jigsaw, whatever, but get your head on.

We lost. Not good, but will happen. Maybe changes are needed, but whoa boy, settle. Let’s not go off half cocked.

Who do we play next week? Ok, GWS. Let’s craft a team for them, but maybe let’s wait to see how they play.

I know, I know, you’re hot under the collar and just bustin’ to post something, anything, x, y, and z have to go.

So - and you know this - we might have two changes next week. I’ve got my views on that but given my blood pressure is pretty good I’ll refrain from posting my notions just now. Let’s wait how GWS play, and maybe a few days to settle.

10 Likes

That’s fine, but who comes in?
I would drop Colyer and that’s about it. Maybe langford comes in for him?

As for Tbell we finally won the clearances and center clearances and actually won them with ease around the stoppage and people want him dropped?

1 Like

Myers showed some signs on the few times he was in for centre bounces, but he was very ordinary outside of that.

Hasn’t done enough over the three games to hold his spot, I’d be very surprised if he plays next week.

Colyer is on thin ice, too.

2 Likes

Myers only weapon in his kicking is now ■■■■. Out for langers.

Colyer out for someone.

Hartley for Ambrose.

Zaka need another Hurley heartfelt talk

1 Like

Why drop bellcho?

2 Likes

Leuey >>>>>>>>>>>>> TBell
If Leuey is fit Tom must go out.
Ambrose comes in for Hartley
Langford for Myers
Any of the kids for Colyer

3 Likes

TBC for Loony
Hartley for Ambrose
Myers and Colyer out. Langford sounds as if he deserves it. Not sure who for Colyer. Does Mutch deserve a taste?

Because Leuey is our number 1 ruckman and they both can’t play in the same side

Honestly if Colyer’s last 3 weeks culminating in that performance tonight doesn’t deserve a spell then I don’t know what does.

I fkn love him but he just needs to do whatever it is to his kicking he did last time he fixed it. Should he be persisted with in the 1s for the sake of his confidence? I don’t know.

5 Likes

To be fair he played a role last week and nullified Gaff. Outside of that he needs to get more of the ball and change his kicking boots.

1 Like

This is essentially the 4th time this has now happened.
the dogs are the reigning premiers with a coach who holds no punches, so his way until proven otherwise this year has proven to work.

the simple fact is, there’s prolly at least 2-4 players that if the bulldogs played like that, those players wouldn’t be playing next week.
coyler
zaka
are the main 2, hooker i reckon was sore from last weeks corkie and prolly shouldn’t have even played.

All comes down to what the coaches as a whole want to define as accept behaviour for their players, if they are happy with tonights game,then those 2 players will stay in.

If they want to send a msg that that performance is not acceptable, they should be dropped.

They won’t be, but they should.

If you want to base your gameplan on having a high level of skill, you can’t keep picking players who butcher the ball so much.

3 Likes

What are ya talking about he was near enough to best on for us…yeah he butchered a chance going inside 50 a couple of times, who didn’t? 35 touches and a goal is a good game

Ambrose in Hartley I guess has to go :worried:

Colyer needs a spell, no shame in that. Who can replace him though? Maybe Mutch or Langford, neither really replaces his run

Otherwise I dunno I’m sure there are cases to be made for a few other changes. McKenna was good after a very wobbly start, he’s getting there definitely stays for mine. Stewart will take a while, he wasn’t alone in getting beaten tonight, Tigers backline are best in the comp for inside 50 to score ratio and we had only 40 entries for the night…

4 Likes

No, changes for mine.

6 Likes

Aahh right so we’ve got these cocky ***** again…if they receive 5 frees directly in front of goal like they did last year I will legit break something

It’s time one to two of Redman, Morgan, Begley, Mutch or Clarke get a game, especially those from the 2015 draft picked in the 20s.

I’m not a draft/youth expert, but if you’re not getting a look in a middle of the road side 18 months after getting drafted something is amiss. How long do we have to wait?

Out: Tbell,Hartley
In: Ambrose,Leuey

2 Likes

And I hate the GWS ■■■■■■. Arrogant, entitled wankers with no fans that survive on the money the AFL fleece from supporters and clubs with members. Would love to do them up there.

1 Like

zaka played the JJ norm smith role, looks great getting it…