Changes vs GWS

In: LAV, Ashby, Tippa
Out: Edwards, Jamar, Dempsey

What will be bigger, crowd or margin?

Out: 100 point loss
In: 150 point loss

don’t think I would be dropping Dempsey.

No change for mine

Ashby should be given a run in the ones. He staked a claim today, on top of being selected as emergency for Friday night. He is probably a better one on one defender than Demps right now, ( Dont get me wrong this view is not based on him being in a minority group ) Demps is an attacking half back, and we need more accountable players back there right now because the ball comes in so often, both when we are winning clearances and when we are losing clearances, but for different reasons.

IN: Walla, Hartley, LAV
OUT: Don’t care. Make way.

In: LAV, Ashby, Tippa
Out: Edwards, Stokes, Cooney

In - 10 rounds to go

Out - 11 rounds to go.

Just watched the GWS game.

We’re well and truly farked.

OUT: Jerrett, Hams, Cooney

IN: LAV, Tippa, Ashby

In: Tippa, Ashby, LAV! & Hartley if available otherwise Michael

Out: Edwards, Stokes, Gleeson & Jamar

I doubt Hartley is anywhere near ready but someone above included him and may know something i don’t

With gws having patton lobb and cameron we need another tall defender , so if woosha isn’t going to play brown back then michael has to come in! I would go
In.tippa,ashby,michael,
Out.gwilt,gleeson.stokes

They only touched Sydney up to the tune of 7 goals.

We’ll be right.

Lobb, Patton and Cameron, 205,196, 198 we need Harts back in to play on Lobb. Gwilty can “play tall” but playing him on those other guys is asking a bit much. Totally different ball game to Hawthorn, where the medium/smalls cut us up.

In: instinctive decision making
Out: stop prop go backwards, stop prop go sideways, stop prop see free teammate, kick to opposition

don't think I would be dropping Dempsey.

Not yet.
He’d have to play another 2 like Friday night to be dropped.

Edwards should play at least 1 more.

Out: Dyson and a third rounder.
In: Patton

The only change i’d make is in airlines, and change it to the company who attempted to take us up bush a couple of years ago.
If we aren’t gonna turn up to games, we may as well make it ■■■■■■■ literally not turn up.

If Hartley doesn’t play then Brown must play in defence…must. The last 2 weeks have been horror show when the ball has been kicked in there. We can’t handle Lobb, Patton and Cameron with Ambrose, Qwilt and Dea.

The only change i'd make is in airlines, and change it to the company who attempted to take us up bush a couple of years ago. If we aren't gonna turn up to games, we may as well make it ■■■■■■■ literally not turn up.

We’re flying to Docklands? #hubris