Changes vs GWS

In: Tippa, Ashby, Hartley (if fit)
Out: Edwards, Stokes, Jamar

LAV in after the bye for the rest of the season.

P.S. Is Kommer still alive?

Ohhh shiiiiieeeet

In: Tippa, Ashby
Out: Dempsey, Glesson.

Bring Lav in after the bye

In: Tippa, Ashby, Hartley (if fit) Out: Edwards, Stokes, Jamar

LAV in after the bye for the rest of the season.

P.S. Is Kommer still alive?

Kommer did not play VFL today, but was there with the boys . Reason ? Who knows.

If you want an indication of our kpd stocks atm, Ashby was told by the bench today " you need to play tall".

Francis’ injury leaves us pretty much skint until Harts and/or Grima are fit to go.

He cops a mauling on here from some, but thank fark Ambrose is at least a competitive character. Because he’s all we’ve got.

Stokes should have played today, not Friday. But theres no reason to drop him now.

Out: Edwards, Stokes, Jamar
In: Tippa, Hartley, Ashby

They’ll probably want LAV to wait another week or two. Ashby deserves a game. GWS by 160.

The only change i'd make is in airlines, and change it to the company who attempted to take us up bush a couple of years ago. If we aren't gonna turn up to games, we may as well make it ■■■■■■■ literally not turn up.

lol. Now, this is Sheedy-esque lateral thinking!

I can genuinely see them kicking 10 in a qtr if they’re in a ruthless mood.
Today on TV, in every frame there was just gun,gun,gun.

AFL have created/are creating a monster.

I know he moves like the titanic but we might really need Sam Michael this week

don't think I would be dropping Dempsey.

If you were at the game live on Friday night Dempsey would be the first player you would drop - I don’t think I’ve seen him play a worse game. Walla straight in

If Hartley is not good to go then Sam Michael needs to come in - with Patton/Cameron/Lobb, a genuine tall is needed down there. Gwilt looked slow & cooked and will benefit from a 2 week rest.

Ashby is a must based on today’s game - hopefully in place of Gleeson who can’t tackle, can’t hit the side of a barn (admittedly not alone there) and whose only attribute that is AFL standard is endeavour…but that only takes you so far.

Laverde needs another game or two before being considered.

Jamar to spend the week practising his ball drop and kicking for goal. Thought he combined well with Leuenberger on Friday night.

This has all the makings of one of the toughest days we’ve had at the footy. Certainly a small crowd against a rampant opposition. Reckon Blitz should make a particularly big effort to get there and get seriously blind and make a really good day out of it. Forget a march to the ground, time for a pub crawl.

In: The Knuckle

So much depends on the availability of Hartley IMO. If he doesn’t get up, I’d keep Jamar in so we at least have the option to throw Brown back into defence if need be.

Out: Edwards, Stokes
In: Tippa, Ashby

B: Dea Brown Gwilt
HB: Tippa Ambrose Ashby
C: Zaharakis Kelly Parish
HF: Cooney Daniher Goddard
F: Fantasia Jamar Langford
R: Luenberger Bird Zerrett

I/C: Gleeson Hams Dempsey Jerrett

• Would love to see Laverde in but he’s missed a reasonable chunk of footy and I think we’ll be happy to ramp up his midfield minutes in the VFL over the next couple of weeks first (and then bring him back in after the bye).

• If Hartley is fit, bring him in for Jamar and move Brown back into the forward line. I know that Brown has been developing well as a forward but we’re desperate for some genuine height in defence and he’s simply the best option for this week, unless we debut someone like Michael.

As hard as it is to watch us getting smashed each week this is exactly the time when we need to get to the game to show the boys we are behind them.

As hard as it is to watch us getting smashed each week this is exactly the time when we need to get to the game to show the boys we are behind them.

Exactly. Let’s give the boys a friggin belter of a home crowd and get around them.

This has all the makings of one of the toughest days we've had at the footy. Certainly a small crowd against a rampant opposition. Reckon Blitz should make a particularly big effort to get there and get seriously blind and make a really good day out of it. Forget a march to the ground, time for a pub crawl.
This.

Just turn up everyone if you can afford it, can’t have Essendon playing at Etihad where they have to close the top deck because of lack of fans. That’s North melbourne, not us.

That will be the ultimate low point, worse than the players getting suspended.

Yep. I’ll be there next week. Club needs every support possible.

23k attendance

Gws by 132. Cameron 11 goals. Ward 51 touches

Time for the keyboard warriors to show up.

You know who you are,

We should remind GWS of the time we took Aylett off their hands and didn’t bid on Hopper. Can’t we be fwiends?