Changes vs Melbourne Rnd 15 2021

Seemingly no injuries today is a massive plus.

We don’t really have too many options running around in the twos or coming back from injury.

Cahill, Ham, Zerk and perhaps Wright are the guys most on the fringes of selection.

Is it too early for Durham? Franga may be back, would they look at Phillips in for Wright?

Snelling, Shiel and Zaka are all a chance aren’t they?

If “they” is @ivan then yes they would certainly look at Phillips for Wright

3 Likes

Haha yeah was trying to get Ivan excited :sweat_smile:

Draper was immense today. Happy for them to keep it as it is but Wright was pretty quiet. His first game back from injury though I suppose in an often scrappy game.

Shiel won’t be back for this one. At least two weeks away you feel based off the injury update videos. Not sure on Snelling and Zaka though.

1 Like

We are about to enter our hardest block (2) of games for the season. This would have been the case even with a full list to choose from but with the unavailabilities, it’s going to really test us.

Glad to get the win against the Hawks as may be a tough couple of weeks. Thankfully the fixture really does open up after the next two games, with only the Bulldogs being in the top bracket of teams we play from then on.

Durham please

6 Likes

For ham

Anyone in: Cahill out

8 Likes

Send these snooty twats to the ski fields.

We’ll ■■■■■■■ win

3 Likes

Out: Zerk, Cahill
In: Francis, one of Zaka/Durham/Snelling

5 Likes

in - durham, zaka, phillips, franga

out - cahill, ham, wright, BZT

3 Likes

Would not be bringing in Phillips for Wright. Nothing against Phillips but Wright does offer more up forward.

Phillips can only play as a #1 ruckman, needs to be in the game 80% of the time

15 Likes

Really missing Snelling up forward.

Don’t think we have anyone who can come in this week anyway.

IN - Francis, Snelling
OUT - BZT, Cahill, Cutler

Sub - Zaka.

4 Likes

Francis was only due to miss a week, right?

I thought BZT was decent - as he has been whenever he has played this year. I’d like to see him left in, whether they hold back Francis for another week or something else.

10 Likes

Pull off a miracle upset win and I’d explode.

3 Likes

In Francis, Snelling & Durham
Out BZT, Cahill, Ham

2 Likes

Got a weird ■■■■ feeling Cutler will be in.
Sorry.

Playing Melbourne is a great opportunity to see where we’re really at.

I’m looking forward to it.

6 Likes

I get nervous if he has time to think with ball in hand

1 Like