Out:
Laverde
Guelfi
Kelly

6 Likes

Please beat us North.

5 Likes

Does Clarko coach this game, please get that extra lift because of it Norf

Davey has to play vfl to finish the year. I’m sure he will be ok but he doesn’t like contact. Tex comes in. Kicking goals and loves to hard tackle.

Guelf out. Maybe sub.

Baldwin is close

what happenned to caldwell?

Finish us off North, put this season to bed.

7 Likes

They better keep Tsatas and Davey in.

1 Like

Brad made it clear in the post-match that “we’re still in the hunt” - so I am guessing he will bring in experience if he can.

lolz.

■■■■■■■ finish us off

1 Like

I know it won’t happen, but I’d be dropping McGarth. His lack of intent or competitiveness should be a non negotiable.

4 Likes

Is Parish one of the worst kicks in the league for a supposedly elite player?

2 Likes

Scott presser

• Draper has started training. Aiming to be back in training within two weeks. So he won’t play.
  • Shiel progressing well but not there yet to be selected.
  • Stringer a wait and see but sounds like he’s well behind Draper and Shiel in terms of availability.

Mentioned Setterfield being available. Think he’ll play.

Also was critical about how easily the ball left our forward 50. You’d think Guelfi, Menzie and Davey may be on the list of outs.

1 Like

In: Wanganeen, Setterfield,
Out: Guelfi, Kelly

if Caldwell is injured bring in VOSS. replace a forward with a forward.

Davey, Weideman, Snelling, Guelfi, Kelly to VFL

Walla sub

and sub out Phillips at 3qtr time.

3 Likes

How the Fark did our fitness team get the likes of Draper, Shiel and Stringer from the point of basically going out of the side because they ‘weren’t quite right’, to deteriorate to the point where their return is completely unknown,

Talk about mismanagement

8 Likes

This!

Though sadly we will probably get something like setterfield for Davey or something

How an absolute spud like Kelly continues to get selected each week boggles the mind

Lav is just so poor, can’t defend, can’t dispose of the ball, can’t or even sometimes refuses to chase

Guelfi has gone from a hardworking team oriented player last season to a selfish player who can’t make any sort of an impact.

What’s the point…I hate that we’re trying to make finals in sacrifice of blooding young players. There is no point to us playing finals as we’d literally just be making up the numbers.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Play Voss, Baldwin, Tex and Reid. Start playing the damned kids, Scotty. No one gives a toss about playing finals and embarrassing ourselves. Time to call it on a few players as well.

4 Likes

Reid? Isn’t he in a full body cast

2 Likes

Play the kids. I want us to unearth the next Brayden Ham.

16 Likes