Changes vs North

North’s biggest fan in the media (Barrett) and well known Don hater trying to get them fired up for the weekend…

4 Likes

IF: North Boo McKay and Goldstein after their years of service
Then: It doesn’t matter as the Essendon crowd will outnumber them and cheer every disposal.

11 Likes

They’ve tried that in the past. We’ve still flogged them when they’ve done it.

Being “tough” doesn’t cover up for being ■■■■ at football.

6 Likes

you cant ask so many kids to go the nuckle it doesnt work they just lose the fight expend energy and end up getting flogged in last qtr.

1 Like

Lol, that worked super well for Hawthorn in 2004. They only lost by 13 goals that day

1 Like

encouraging footballers to be nasty.
the flog just elevated his level of flogness to peak-flog.

2 Likes

19 Likes

I agree with this final lineup. Hobbs needs to feel a few sharp pangs of hunger in his footy stomach again and Shiel is too experienced to not be getting a game if he’s fully fit - provided he plays the role he’s assigned, which hasn’t been his forte in seasons past.

1 Like

any idea on what Harry could be carrying?

A watch, apparently.

29 Likes

5 Likes

I hope they try, could make for some very enjoyable viewing.

1 Like

If anyone knows (RE: EFC) … it’s Callum.

I would expect Caddy to play.

7 Likes

Agreed…Brad to announce Caddy tomorrow late afternoon after naming Jones later today!

2 Likes

If he does, then kicks a few, another headache for the selector’s when Harry is fit.

3 Likes

If I was a tall forward making a debut, I’d probably pick Toby Pink as the opponent I most want to play on.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I for one, Welcome “The Caddy Fest!”

Somebplease ad the Shaq gif

Doesn’t matter if Jones is injured or not, if you only get the ball 8 to 10 times a gamd and can’t convert from 30m out on a slight angle, then maybe forward line is not for you.

Caddy should be given a go this week. Perfect timing for the next couple of weeks, to get a taste.

3 Likes

Caddy is gonna go full Mr Blonde

2 Likes