OUT: Myers - Stanton - Howlett - Stewart
IN: Langford - Kelly - Parish - Francis

Langford straight in the guts.

3 Likes

Reckon Parish and Kelly won’t be back until after the bye

Francis got reported today…he might not be available

Out: Treacle, plodding midfielders
In: play the farken kids
Have been good servants of the club but wouldn’t be fussed if Howlett, Stanton and Jobe had a line drawn through them

4 Likes

Out: Fisher and his mates

8 Likes

No changes for mine.

4 Likes

Need to consider what we’re gonna do with Jobe

In: Langford
Out: Stanton/Howlett/Myers

1 Like

Birdddd birddd birrddd is the word!!

1 Like

Not looking good for Stanton and Howlett.

Stewart is the main liability

If Francis had the same output as Stewart has had the last 3 weeks they’d all be calling for his head, and how unfit and how he has got a shi t attitude.

Get Stewart out and bring in the future. Francis.

*I understand he may be suspended, but in any case.

I know Bird isn’t the answer to our problems and you would now think he will be delisted at the end of the season, but I fail to see how he doesn’t offer more than either Stanton or Howlett?

13 Likes

How would we go with Stewart out, hooker back, Bellchambers forward and Leuenberger main ruck?

7 Likes

Myers gawn, 3 turnovers in the second in a row really hurt us.

Stants/Howlett were okay I reckon

Bellchambers is a ruckman not a KPF - he would be as useless as Stewart is atm sitting in forward pocket.

1 Like

I reckon Bellchambers plays his most damaging football in the forward line.

3 Likes

I reckon he’s the understudy to Howlett and Howlett’s form seems to have been better in the past 2-3 weeks

I don’t rate either, both crabs with no vision or ability to spread.
Stants is a different type, but equally as cooked.

2 Likes

Hooker will not be going back.
Our forward system is fine as it is. Need to nail our goals. Our useless mids are the big problem

4 Likes

Had 40 hitouts this week against a very good opponent and also last week, would suggest he’s not moving.

Pre-season would’ve agreed. But also have to remember it’s 3-4 years since he’s played, a lot can change in that time.

1 Like

Surely Dea comes back in - would’ve been useful on Green tonight. Give McGrath a quarter or so in the midfield just to see how he goes.

Do we have confirmation on the extent of injuries to Kelly, Ambrose & Parish?