Changes vs Port Round 12

OUT: Myers - Stanton - Howlett - Stewart
IN: Langford - Kelly - Parish - Francis

Langford straight in the guts.

I agree with this… Hopefully parish and jelly are fit.

EDIT: drop Gleeson for Dea as well

There’s a list a mile long of players who are worthy of dropping, someone will have to stay by virtue of us not dropping too many.

In order IMO:

Stewart
Colyer
Howlett
Stanton
Myers
Jobe

1 Like

Drop Gleeson for Dea?!?! Are you mad - he was probably our BOG tonight.

11 Likes

I thought Colyer was much better this week against good opposition.

I’d have Dea for Stanton, but then I don’t know why the opposite call was made for this week in the first place.
And Bird for Howlett, which won’t happen.

So I guess no changes for mine.

3 Likes

He got abit of it but was out mussled in contests too easily. Dea provided as much run as Glees but you wouldn’t see him bumped out of contests.

Which contests are you speaking about specifically?

Gleeson had 3 or 4 monster contested pack marks that stopped their forward thrusts.

Ball use was a lot better from him too today which is typically his downfall.

7 Likes

I’ll have to bow to your assessment. I listened to the first half and can only comment on the second half which I was able to watch.

I’ll throw in my 2 penneth for the Gleek, … thought he did pretty bl00dy good.

1 Like

Me also… Gleeson played a great game. He stays. Would still like to see Matty Dea in the side.

We did move the ball out of the backline much better tonight.

5 Likes

Langford has to come in and be given a few weeks to get sorted.

I haven’t watched the VFL this year. Are there any kids etc Mutch who we could give a game this week? Especially if Darc or Kelly are out. Anyone with better leg speed than our plodders. It’d be good give give a promising kid a game now IMHO, nothing to lose and they won’t contribute less than some we’re carrying.

Langford for Stewart…rotates through midfield
Bird for Howlett… helps with clearances

2 Likes

??? Are you serious

1 Like

I couldn’t give a ■■■■ if Mutch, Begley, Long, Langford, Francis aren’t beating the door down, if we waste another game on Howlett, Stanton, Myers then ■■■■ let’s just accept this is about the position this club is happy to be in. Watson (and Baguley) are shot as well, it’s sad as they are great servants, but they are done.

2 Likes

Worsfolds on a hiding to nothing. I’ll be upset if they leave Stanton and Howlett in and don’t drop them. But I’ll also be upset if they drop Stanton and Howlett because I don’t know why they picked them in the first place.

I’d go…

OUT: Myers, Howlett, Stewart, Stanton
IN: Bird, Parish, Langford, Ambrose

1 Like

INS: Henry Slatter, Kepler Bradley

3 Likes

serious question. Could McKenna play midfield and be the player we are missing?

Short memories in this place, Baguley was close to best on for us last week

2 Likes

Out:Stanton Howlett Stewart

In: I don’t fuggin know