Changes vs Port - Round 4 - Time to “Pay the Fine”

I just have to repeat one from yesterday…

ZORKO WITH THE ZIG-ZAG

1 Like

ROCKLIFF JUST BROKE MITCHELLS RECORD

2 Likes

Oh, the poor fans!! Finally standing up and complaining about the unfairness of it all. Would they be the same fans, JD, who elect the board, who in turn select the coaches and recruiters, who in turn are 100% responsible for everything good and bad that has ever happened at the Essendon footy club?

MOTLOP AND WATTS COMBINE FOR THE 1, 2 THROUGH THE MIDFIELD… BACK TO WATTS, FROM THE PAINT… OH, IT’S LIKE A TRAINING DRILL…

1 Like

Just by writing in caps I automatically know to read the post in Dwayne Russells voice.

15 Likes

Wasn’t the underlying anti-Essendon sentiment the giveaway?

2 Likes

What if both teams turn up to play. Long shot, but might happen.

I’m hoping for that, but I’m a bit “meh” about it all at the min.

Let’s see what happens when the ball is bounced!

Meeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.

Right lets convene a meeting of the efc security council at quarter time. Maybe a member poll at half time. After all the members are stakeholders in the way we play.

Jack watts 10 goals. Bookmark it.

1 Like

WELCOME TO YOUR REDEMPTION, JACK WATTS

2 Likes

Mitch Brown late out, Hartley in.

1 Like

Should have just put hooker back, string forward and bring in Langford. Who cares that be played two games in a row.

Theres a brown out at etihad. I am hoping for a total power failure.

1 Like

Joe Daniher owes us a win.
He is permitted to enjoy his football again once this debt is repaid.

Success requires effort. And we showed zero effort last week. Full strength is based on talent. Not much use fielding a talented side if none of them make an effort.

So after my hissy fit last Sunday and swearing I would not attend this weeks’ game. I’m now at Essendon station on my way in. Good news is, lots of people are. It’s just a sea of red and black…and one lone Port supporter.

1 Like