Changes vs Sydney

They play a lot of footy in their back half. We need to pressure and mark the ball when they do

Will win by 6 goals, ruin their finals hopes and the last remaining strands of Longmires hair will be pulled out.

Fark Sydney.

8 Likes

As I said, Franklin will not get reported.

Noticed Edwards was the travelling emergency on the weekend. Am curious to see if heā€™ll get the gig this week.

Have to say, watching Melbourne keep running at the Bulldogs en masse as they kept handballing backwards was frigginā€™ awesome.

3 Likes

fixed

2 Likes

What if they both umpire?

Dunno, proceed to get very drunk to numb the pain maybe?

Thanks for putting the thought that both may umpire into my head, no really, thanks. :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah I yelled out dig a hole

2 Likes

Maybe Leigh Fisher could be the 3rdā€¦ thatā€™d be awesome.

3 Likes

Nichols, Pannell, Fisher

THE TRIANGLE OF DOOM

7 Likes

Vote 1 ELENI

Unfortunately Iā€™m not confident we will win. Swans have hit form at exactly the wrong time for us, we have to board a plane and I honestly feel the swans will stifle our run, the one thing that can beat them. I think if Parish is fit, he will replace Howlett. I would love to see Bird play in place of Myers but Iā€™m not holding my breath on that, seems Birdā€™s papers have been stamped.

I wonā€™t see the game live as Iā€™ll be on a flight to Dublin during the game (nice timing). Probably for the best as I get quite upset watching us play up there with the umps killing us every time. If we lose I donā€™t think I can bare to watch the replay, if we win I can calmly watch.

If we win I see us making the 8 this year, lose and it will be a fight for the 8 as we could drop down to around 12th at the end of the round.

Hey, Iā€™ll just come right out and say itā€¦ we win this one, the flagā€™s as good as ours.

9 Likes

If we win this game we would have beaten Geelong, West Coast, Port and Sydney at home within 5 weeks. We win the media will jump on.

Why does everyone keep saying we need Myers in cause of his big body. Fark that hes been playing sh*thouse, parish in for mine, skill and smarts over a guy who can block and thats about it

3 Likes

True. Hocking should be in instead if thatā€™s all his role is.

5 Likes

Aside from the Richmond game which the Swans shouldā€™ve lost, keep them to around 350 possessions and Essendon will win.

They lose critical grunt with Jones out.

I anticipate Essendon will once again have a fast start and stay in front throughout