Changes vs Sydney

If the intent was to go with the 3 talls in Hooksy Stewie & Joe, … then it isn’t really a big difference.

Or,. again, assuming wanting to keep 3 talls, . Mitch Brown is fit, can play FWD, and like Cale, …is 1.96.

Jus’ sayin’.

far cough…how many fingers does he need?
And since when is Bruce Francis (BF) commenting on injuries
:wink:

When is the next training session?

Tomorrow I think.

Problem is Brown or Bellchambers are not Hooker, but if they do wanna keep the three talls you’d probably bring in brown over The Berger

But with that tiny pissant ground I’d be more incliend to just go the 2 talls

1 Like

Is it confirmed or are we freaking for nothing?

Hopefully talking for nothing, would be a big loss after hitting some form

The worst part could be all of the calls for Langford to come in as a third tall forward…

He was posting under his official Facebook account a couple of hours ago. Hopefully not true!!

I took a trip down the drain that is Big Footy to suss it out, … and unfortunately, it came from Ants 555, … who, IIRC, has a fair record, … pls correct me if that’s wrong. Please!

I checked it out too and checked out the poster. Seems to be legit. Argh!!

Except Mitch hasn’t actually played for ages & would more likely start in the ressies, … whereas Lueny is match fit, and still performing in the ruck there, whilst Tommys round the ground form has been top hole since he’s been in.

Ants 555 unfortunately is pretty respected, doesn’t say things for the sake of saying them…
Lets hope he is misinformed…

From a purely internet perspective, if it has come from Ants555 then its as legit as it gets.

But that’s ok, because Hooker is a backman anyway right? amiright?

Great opportunity to see if a pretty dominant forward line can hold up without the big man.

ANYONE OUT

Langford in.

2 Likes

I’m still iffy won’t believe it fully until the club confirms it.

Strap it to the next ■■■■■■■ finger and play on!

6 Likes

… or just cut the fkr off and get back out there.

He’s got three others ffs.

If a Chick can do it, … so can a Chook.

I would say there is some doubt it’s true simply because of timing. Training yesterday was at 11am and then Hooker appeared in a media conference at 12.15pm. If he was injured he would be at scans not talking about his Shiraz.

Then again, if it happened today …

If it happened today, surely they wouldn’t know the timespan of his injury I.e 6 weeks??

1 Like