Changes vs whoever we are folding to in Round 16

OUT: Hartley, Colyer, Watson, Langford, Green
IN: Dea, Begley, Mutch, Myers, Ridley

1 Like

Can see us blowing another 4 goal lead just as we look like putting Bucks out of his misery. Mason Cox to kick the sealer and they’ll all hug each other like they’ve won the fkn flag.

5 Likes

No they’ll beat Collingwood, have a huge celebration after the game, spraying each other with water bottles and patting each other on the back. People will talk about making the eight and what an amazing array of talent we have.

The next week after that is when they will let us all down with a half hearted effort just when they have a chance to turn things around.

The club has a loser mentality and it’s about time they faced up to it.

4 Likes

I thought the VFL team were awful too.

8 Likes

Nope we will win 2 out of the next 4 and be 8 and 10 and still mathematically possible to win the last 4 and make finals.

Then the stage is set, round 20 2PM Saturday arvo at the G against the blues. Get ready for a full blown debacle as the blues end our season. The worst possible way to end a season losing to god damn Carlton.

2 Likes

If us supporters really wanted to make a statement we turn up to the game but not in our team colours just our everyday clothes(but not red). So when the players look up in the stands they wont see their supporters…and also no cheering after every goal …that would teach em to not take our support for granted.

2 Likes

In: Myers, Brown, Francis
Out: Colyer, Hartley, Stewart
Hartley had a shocker, so I put in Brown and Francis to try to plug a whole. At least until Ambrose is ready. Stewart is developing as a forward but does not seem to produce over the full match.

Colyer has hit some poor form and we need some extra strentgh around the ground, so I have chosen Myers.

Jobe and BJ were our two best players. Did you watch the game at all.

7 Likes

Ins - Many cold riddles
Outs - Pops corgi collared

2 Likes

BJ was good for a half. Went missing in the final quarter when it counted

1 Like

Out: Coyler, Green

In: Begley, Mutch

Put Heppel on the hbf and McGrath in the middle

This is 100% correct

I get the poor fitness level.
But Francis is a pick 6 languishing in the twos, get him in the team. Competitive beast like him needs the real deal stuff.
Play the kid, deep forward or back just have a farken look at him for at least 3 straight weeks.

Doesn’t matter, put the cue in the rack and play whatever kids we can

2 Likes

Just start tanking. Even if we do scrape into the eight, some shitstain club like Richmond will murder us.

No, we’ll look ok for 3 and a half quarters. Just not capitalise on dominating, and get over run in the last 10-15 minutes.
Just like the North Melbourne final in 2014.

I watched the twos yesterday and I wouldn’t say anyone really put their hand uo for senior selection. I would just go:

IN: Begley, Leuenberger
OUT: Green, Bellchambers

I thought T-Bell had a shocker. I can’t remember him winning a tap-out (he probably did)

I’m still not over that game.

6 Likes

out: who cares
in: who cares…its over

2 Likes
12 Likes