Changes vs whoever we are folding to in Round 16

WHAT!

Out: Green (Begley), Colyer (Laverde), Watson (Ridley).

no fkg way lav comes in.

3 Likes

People here do realise that our VFL was just as pathetic right?

6 Likes

All I saw of BJ is arguing and playing spare in back 50.

Took the wife and daughter to their first game and what a waste. Even wife said wow so much faster on TV. We’re just one way plodders love

1 Like

One bad game shouldn’t mean that consistent performers don’t deserve a call up.

I mean 1 good game 4 weeks ago shouldn’t mean that someone thats been bad since then shouldn’t be dropped? colyer? green?

1 Like

Out: Downhill skiers
In: Cross country beasts

Id be dropping Stewart and Green if we plan to play Walla and Raz through centre more as they useless without them in F50. Give Colyer the Green role and bring in Begley for Stewart.

Edit fk I’ve dropped 2 and brought in one. Of course you have give Mutch a go as well

I don’t know what got into Jobe’s mind when he tried to cross to Belly. I was sitting top deck straight above where he was. There was no room, nothing. It needed precision kicking and strong mark for that to work, and neither happened.

Before the suspension Jobe’s kicking was pretty good. It has gone back to pre Brownlow days.

2 Likes

Leuy was crap I thought watching the game, but that’s just me.

3 Likes

plus he was so slow in deciding to kick TOWARDS Bellchambers, that every Brisbane player within 100m knew where the ball was going to go.

Team will be instructed to give Treloar as much space as possible. Anything resembling physical pressure will see a player dropped and if you dare tag him you will end up being delisted at season’s end like Bird and Hocking.

1 Like

There won’t be massive changes - you can’t make 4+ changes unless forced by injury. My changes:

1. Green is a lazy bum. Bring Begley for him.
  2. This sounds warped but I would bring in McKernan for Stewart. Daniher in forward line FT. McKernan to ruck relief. Can’t be any worse.

Unfortunately there is no one to improve the midfield - Pies will smash us here… Just damage limitation here and make sure they small forwards don’t fire.

2 Likes

What response will Essendon serve up against an opposition devoid of confidence, players and coach under seige? Most probably another soul destroying effort for supporters to endure.

Campbell’s piss_d for supporters but equally furious at the likely lost revenue/ earnings for the remainder of the year with the likely drop off in attendances. And is probably imagining membership drop off for 2018. All the good will and support from members has been sorely tested (again) this year. You can’t blame people if they decided to put their hard earned toward another less disappointing/demoralising pursuit.

Beat the Pies (as if), the Saints and Roos will put supporters back in their place

2 Likes

Obviously guys like Green and Hartley are on the chopping block, but I don’t think the cause of the problem is two fringe players. Is the answer dropping senior players even if the players from the twos would be manifestly worse next week? I don’t know, but no other ■■■■■■■ thing they’ve tried has worked.

1 Like

This. Dropping a player like Greene does ■■■■ all. Send a msg and drop Goddard and Zaka

Can’t wait for Sidebottom to launch his 5th from the square halfway through the last

3 Likes

They’ll bring in some pelican like sharenberg and he’ll have 35 touches and kick 3

The very first act of this game needs to be someone coming off the line and flattening one of their front runners.

■■■■■■■ show some heart.

Chris Mayne come on down!

2 Likes