Changing their tune

With all the latest good news, re-signings and genuine excitement around a club that’s sitting second last on the ladder, the muppets and keyboard warriors are starting to change there tune.

Now why I think it’s great to be in the papers for all the right reasons, we cannot forget the absolute tripe that’s been written and said about our mighty club.

I thought I would ask, who in the media has everyone believed has been good, who can be forgiven, and who will always be hated and must be made to never forget what they have said and done.

My list is

Good: Roh Roh & chip
Forgiven: Robbo maybe
Hated no getting back: Barret, Ralphy, Caro

Tracey Holmes is definitely in the good basket along with Sam Newman and Graham Cornes.

Tracey Holmes is definitely in the good basket along with Sam Newman and Graham Cornes.

Forgot about sammy! He has been amazing

I chose ‘Other’ for Forgive. Not that I can really think of anyone…

Never forget, never forgive.

There’s something wrong with the poll, I can’t find the ‘waterboard’ option…

Just hate them all.

Trust me, it’s so much easier that way.

Gerard Whately is my most hated.

Weasley prick.

Forgive all, but never forget.

Most hated journo:

• all of the above

With all the latest good news, re-signings and genuine excitement around a club that's sitting second last on the ladder, the muppets and keyboard warriors are starting to change there tune.

Now why I think it’s great to be in the papers for all the right reasons, we cannot forget the absolute tripe that’s been written and said about our mighty club.

I thought I would ask, who in the media has everyone believed has been good, who can be forgiven, and who will always be hated and must be made to never forget what they have said and done.

My list is

Good: Roh Roh & chip
Forgiven: Robbo maybe
Hated no getting back: Barret, Ralphy, Caro

Never forgive those c@#nts for what they have done to us.

its at this point i usually swear or make some dumb comment but i cant. its just so sad.

Here, let me help. If I ever See Caro on the street I swear I will kick her in the nuts.

they’re going to be coming at us for years. not that they even particularly dislike us, but because they’re being directed to and a big club being curb stomped sells, sells, sells.
that doesn’t mean i don’t despise them though because they are just scumbags with no integrity, class or moralistic virtue to do anything else than work for tabloid news organisations that know human misfortune masked as human interest sells, sells, sells.
i really hope they one day realise the hardship they have put some good people through over almost 4 years feels like, but i wouldn’t as it would flow on through families and friends who would be thoroughly undeserving.
its at this point i usually swear or make some dumb comment but i cant. its just so sad.

One ban already in this thread. Let’s see how long until it just gets deleted.

As a boy growing up 774 was just always on the radio. So when I want to listen to the football that is simply the station I would listen to. Not anymore. Gerard Wheatley and that ■■■■ sucker McClure have changed my listening habits forever, just like Carowhine with the Age. I will never forget.

Can someone please explain to me how Mark McClure has a job on the radio? I honestly have never heard him utter anything halfway intelligent. He seems to not understand what is happening on the big green oval with all those blokes chasing the red thing around. Utterly out of his depth.

2, 0, 3

I heard a media academic on the radio in the last 2 days, saying there were more sackings at Fairfax this week, and he estimates the demise to the print version within 12 months. Serves them right for trying to manufacture news , not report it.

T he sinking of the Age is likely to occur about 100 years since that other doomed vessel, the Titanic sank, with most people on board thinking it was unsinkable. The belated realisation that its going down must loom large for people like Caro, who need to start checking their super fund balances. There are just not going to be enough jobs for “journalists” anywhere in the Age of the Internet.

I heard a media academic on the radio in the last 2 days, saying there were more sackings at Fairfax this week, and he estimates the demise to the print version within 12 months. Serves them right for trying to manufacture news , not report it.

T he sinking of the Age is likely to occur about 100 years since that other doomed vessel, the Titanic sank, with most people on board thinking it was unsinkable. The belated realisation that its going down must loom large for people like Caro, who need to start checking their super fund balances. There are just not going to be enough jobs for “journalists” anywhere in the Age of the Internet.

I will be the first one there to take a big steaming dump on the ashes when that happens.

So my post disappeared. Dunno. Just saying this thread is unnecessary rubbish.