Cheer Squad

Which end of the ground will our cheer squad be sitting at the Carlscum game?

Punt road

Thank Fark!  I bought tickets today and the best seat I could get were next to the cheer squad punt road end and the lady couldn't confirm which end our squad would sit. Cheers

Wait.. you're happy to be sitting next to the cheer squad? lol

Umm why wouldn't I want to sit next to our cheer squad?

There are just some very interesting units in amongst there. Still, far, far better than the alternative of being around the Carlton brigade!

There are just some very interesting units in amongst there. Still, far, far better than the alternative of being around the Carlton brigade!

Lol well I guess I will find out.  And for the record I only pick those seats cos they were the best I could get considering I have no memberships.  

Lol well I guess I will find out.  And for the record I only pick those seats cos they were the best I could get considering I have no memberships.
Its time to DON THE SASH!

Its time to DON THE SASH!

Not at the current prices