Christmas gifts for "those" people

fundies

nintendo-entertainment-system.game-conso

Aussie%20Rules%20Footy%20(Australia).png

HA! you should just get them those world vision gifts of a chicken for a village (especially if their spoilt :) ) 

A donation has been made in you name to the Human fund

sXaotwV.png

VFL APPROVED

bose-soundlink-mini-03.jpg

spotify-gift-card.jpg?w=520&h=260

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/

No no Wim, bose are an absolute fraud.

Fully expecting Blitz to all chip in to buy me a Dolphin Power Boat for Xmas.

Thanks guys.

I like mine.

Nice sound considering the source.

Mind you, I paid half of what they're retailing for now.  Don't know what happened there.

I am looking for one for LMW so she doesn't keep stealing mine.  Any recommendations?

Send a message. Don't get them anything.

edible undies, with expired 'best before' date.

I like mine.
Nice sound considering the source.
Mind you, I paid half of what they're retailing for now. Don't know what happened there.
I am looking for one for LMW so she doesn't keep stealing mine. Any recommendations?

I didn't mean to profess I'm some sort of sound expert BTW, my knowledge is closer to two fifths of fark all :p. I assume LMW is Little Miss Wim? If so it depends on how much she's into these things, and your price range. I peronally have a Kicker ik501, which I think I only paid about $200 for. It's good value for money, but I don't think JB stock them anymore. Just be careful there because they don't necessarily know what they're talking about.
If you're in Melbourne try stores like fark Carlton Audio Visual, Clef in South Melb or Stereophonic on Nicholson St fark Carlton. Whilst they have stuff there that costs a fortune, I'm pretty sure they have some cheaper good quality stuff if you're up for spening a few hundred. Otherwise just steer clear of bose and beats. The latter of which is overpriced rubbish especially.

if you go bose, get something old (80s possibly 90s).

theres a bunch of good australian stuff coming up recently too, like krix speakers, audiofly earphones. If you feel like being a bit hands on you can buy a decent kit from theloudspeakerkit.com

but most importantly take some of your music down to the shop and listen, no point reading that somethings good then going there and finding out it sounds like utter tripe to you, whilst perfectly fine to someone else.

theres a bunch of good australian stuff coming up recently too, like krix speakers, audiofly earphones. If you feel like being a bit hands on you can buy a decent kit from theloudspeakerkit.com

but most importantly take some of your music down to the shop and listen, no point reading that somethings good then going there and finding out it sounds like utter tripe to you, whilst perfectly fine to someone else.

As it happens, I just took my phone to JB and linked to all their speakers one at a time.

The Bose was by far the best, and not just best value for money.

Of course, it was only JB.

As it happens, I just took my phone to JB and linked to all their speakers one at a time.

The Bose was by far the best, and not just best value for money.

Of course, it was only JB.

yeah a big thing though is personal enjoyment, screw what others think. unless its beats then ■■■■ you.