Christmas Open Session

Yes when we got him we talked up fact he was behind a lot of inside mids at swans and had to play tagging role but actually himself has great ball winning ability.

There were stats used from his games in the 2’s where he was racking them up.

really looking forward to the Hooker v Carlisle match up.

hooker will make carlol his ■■■■■

Hey I have a few cool photos but when I try and add image it says- 'body is required'.

Am I meant to copy n paste??

You have to write some text in your post as well.
Hey I have a few cool photos but when I try and add image it says- 'body is required'.

Am I meant to copy n paste??

You have to write some text in your post as well.

Dont bother with pictures, they have been devalued by IPhones, due to over supply. I can prove it. Last century a picture was worth 10,000 words but pictures are only worth 140 characters now

so, gotta go buy a 2 grand camera to have pictures worth anything? k.

Adding images Still don’t work for me.
I add text to the post, then go to add images, select it from my camera roll on the iPhone and it appears selected outside the box on the bottom left.

But I can’t get it to appear in the post.

I’m stumped.

Sometimes the jokes make a wooshing noise as they pass close by overhead…

Adding images Still don't work for me. I add text to the post, then go to add images, select it from my camera roll on the iPhone and it appears selected outside the box on the bottom left.

I’m stumped.

Buy a decent phone

* gratuitous apple sledge

Adding images Still don't work for me. I add text to the post, then go to add images, select it from my camera roll on the iPhone and it appears selected outside the box on the bottom left.

I’m stumped.

Buy a decent phone

* gratuitous apple sledge

• posted from a MacBook no less :wink:

I’m stumped.

I thought you could only add pictures if they were hosted somewhere on the interwebs, like using an Imgur account. I didn’t think you could add pictures from your own pc/phone, but hey, maybe I am wrong.

Do we have any open sessions on a Tuesday?

The “add images” auto uploads to Imgur, but I have not tested it on mobile.

You can go down most days. Except at the moment players are Probs on Christmas and new years break.

You can go down most days. Except at the moment players are Probs on Christmas and new years break.

sweet. I have Tuesdays off now so might pop in when they get back and have a look. Cheers Barnz

The "add images" auto uploads to Imgur, but I have not tested it on mobile.
Cheers B-loke.

sweet. I have Tuesdays off now so might pop in when they get back and have a look. Cheers Barnz

They’ve got the bombers shop and membership and Cafe there. Kinda has to be open for access most days.

Its just they don’t advertise it yo the public because it may not be good training to watch. Things like fitness drills, rather than skills.

50% off at the Bomber Shop, too!

finally got around to flicking through the (few) pics i took. maybe of interest.

Why’d you take 6 pics all of Alex Morgan?

:wink:

Jackson merrett looks in great nick