Cilla Black

She has left the room. A great singer best known for ‘To Sir with Love.’ RIP Priscilla White.

She has left the room. A great singer best known for 'To Sir with Love.' RIP Priscilla White.

that was lulu. the song not the leaving the room.

Wonderful singer and a wonderful person. The Beatles wrote her first ever song “Love of the Loved” and Epstein was her first manager. The Beatles were her biggest fans apparently and they have all remained close friends over all the years.

Rather amusingly her birth name is Priscilla White but music newspaper Mersey Beat messed it up and called her Cilla Black, she liked it so continued to use it.

Seems she has gone Down Town

RIP Cilla … a big voice in a little package

I never liked her voice very much, to be honest, but she seemed like a genuinely decent human being. It’s sad she’s died; 72 is too young.

I never liked her voice very much, to be honest, but she seemed like a genuinely decent human being. It's sad she's died; 72 is too young.

Really liked her self deprecating sense of humour in her TV show. Didn’t seem to be full of her own importance. " Do you like ma Haar " Another great product from Liverpool.

Good humoured girl who made the most of what she had, a great pair … (of lungs you neanderthals!) and a good set of pipes as well. Could eat apples through a picket fence.

I never liked her voice very much, to be honest, but she seemed like a genuinely decent human being. It's sad she's died; 72 is too young.

l did like her voice, a perfect pop vehicle.

The was a mini series on her life on the ABC a few months ago, really enjoyed it.

RIP Cilla.

My Mum really liked her, so grew up sort of enjoying her songs, but more her “normalcy”

Was a fan when I was growing up. My parents liked her so much they named my younger sister after her.

R.I.P.

Was a fan when I was growing up. My parents liked her so much they named my younger sister after her.

R.I.P.

You have a sister named Black?

Looked a bit like Ronald McDonald

R.I.P.

You have a sister named Black?

Yes,yes my sisters name is black.

Soul sista