Clakko & Co: family destruction allegations

Didn’t say he wasn’t given an opportunity to comment on the press report…

2 Likes

More likely he declined to be interviewed. Then can pull what he has today. I know nothing if it.

Clarkson is a weasel of the highest order

5 Likes

I hope they are camped outside his house

5 Likes

Wow. Just wow. If even half this ■■■■ is true then there will be huge reprocussions one would think. Even for an AFL love child of Clarkson. I am horrified at this, genuinely feel sick and couldn’t read all of it.

Definately backs up along with JNR Rioli and his allegations against the club last year I think?

■■■■ humans.

1 Like

It’s an absolutely one sided story playing out in the court of public opinion, with no due process or fair way for the accused to defend themselves.
It may all be true, or it may be that similar things happened to non indigenous players, or that the way it happened was understood differently by the different sides.
In today’s woke world I take everything that plays out in the public domain with no due process, with a large grain of salt.

2 Likes

This guy is very thorough and hits the nail.on the head. There will be no wriggle room for Kkklarko and fagan
To get out of this. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just the start

Ahh the old woke world line.is that code for the church, the liberals and the AFL can’t sweep it under the carpet and make it go away. Just like paedophile priests the truth always comes out.

But I guess it’s just the woke lefties hey who believe in anything the ABC writes.

We can’t all be Murdoch sheep

8 Likes

Robbo had all day to rehearse a coherent sentence.

3 Likes

So as long as it’s from your chosen news outlet, it’s 100% true and doesn’t require due process, right of reply or defence?
Just hang them in the town square?

I know no one here rates Robbo. But i dont reckon he got much wrong on his delivery just then. He said nothing I didnt agree with.

Edit: yes hes a drunkard, but ■■■■, so am I.

5 Likes

The idea that Alastair Clarkson won’t be given ample opportunity to put forth his case or defend himself is absurd. If he wants to defend himself in public, every single football reporter in the country would crawl over broken glass to be the one doing the interview.

4 Likes

He probably came from your mancave and went straight to the studio tonight.

5 Likes

Yes. But he hasn’t yet and everyone is already proclaiming his guilt and ready to have him drawn and quartered.

He has been waiting for some other club to slip up, glad he is still alive after his smoke heart scare, go all guns

1 Like

woke ? give me a break! . it’s a horror story even if it happened to white players . ingrained social disadvantage may have been a factor, but that’s not woke , not even close to woke. wtf is woke anyway? I need someone who uses such a term to explain what is bad about woke anyway. but even if this happened to white only , its been about 8 hours since this came out why are they still employed ? fagan has stood aside aparently , as has newbold, waiting for Clarkson to do the same .what t’s taking north so long ?

22 Likes

Yep should be immediate action

1 Like

Lewis not really defending Clarkson on 360 and Eddie - wow- powerful stuff.

5 Likes

Long weekend coming up for you guys in Vic. Robbo’s already on the sauce!!

Listening to eddy on 360 honestly brought a tear to my eye, the problem with the wider community is that most don’t understand how ingrained the racism in this country actually is and the way Eddie put it was spot on.
And before I get accused of being woke or soft I’ve been harassed and lost a job due to being aboriginal so get stuffed

60 Likes

I stuffed three Coopers Dark Ale stubbies into his back pack just for the car ride in…I find he slurs less on darker style beers…

14 Likes