Clakko & Co: family destruction allegations

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Caring
Understanding
Nurturing
Type.

13 Likes

These old articles take on a very sinister tone given what’s come to light.

2 Likes

Why do they very carefully keep saying “historical”?

1 Like

I wonder where this falls under the coaching accreditation that he was backing?

3 Likes

They use “historical” to make it sound dated but end up making it sound monumental.

By the way, how good a journo is Russell Jackson? Amazing recent track record from someone who must develop extreme trust with his subjects.

23 Likes

Have North really not issued a statement today?

E: only took them all day https://www.nmfc.com.au/news/1225958/

Couldn’t have said it better myself. We’re Essendon, let’s do our own thing and embrace it, as well as embracing our aboriginal players past and present even further. Bring Jimmy boy back now, I couldn’t be more convinced he’s the one. As for Clarko, you wouldn’t be out of place in 1940 Berlin you scumbag.

1 Like
3 Likes

looking at his ABC articles he certainly takes on substantial matters

2 Likes

Not sure how this will go in electorates around Hawthorn - the Liberal heartland - and their accepting of money from Right to Life and other extreme Christians.

I like him

It’s their PR spin in trying to make it seems like it was decades ago. Trying to lessen the impact of it all, all it does is make them look even more desperate and pathetic

1 Like

We certainly dodged a bullet missing out on Clako.

9 Likes

With Clako refuting all allegations of wrongdoing, is this going to become a he said - she said thing in the absence of hard evidence? Reportedly, there are some email exchanges, but what else?

He said, they said.

13 Likes

There’s 3 players and two partners allready speaking. It’s not really a he said she said thing at all.

8 Likes

Bingo.

If it happens enough times then it becomes a thing.

exhibit A: Harvey Weinstein

6 Likes

He hasn’t done that though. He has focussed it around due process and being uninformed, but he hasn’t denied it.

1 Like