Clarkson sick

I would of thought a guy who abuses junior umpires wouldn't of had much of a spine.......

Whatever you were going for, I reckon you missed. 

I would of thought a guy who abuses junior umpires wouldn't of had much of a spine.......

Mild sarcastic humour I'd say.

All the best to Clarko. Yes, he's an opposition coach, but like he's a fierce battler in that box, I'm sure he'll get through this.

Good luck Al!

I Wish Clarko a speedy revovery, sounds horrible.

I know he comes across as a prick but I think all really good coaches have some smugness and arrogance about them. Had some dealings with him when he was coaching Centrals in the SANFL and he was petty down to earth and always willing to chat to the supporters

Seriously folk, Clarkson was a solid player and is a very good coach, and he doesn't need any smart cracks about his dilemma. Hate Hawthorn but never would think to applaud this tragedy for a man with a young family. We are better this this.

As much as l would like to think we are better than this, it just isn't so. 

Mild sarcastic humour I'd say.

yeah just joking around, actually hope he gets better.

#EFCRespect

Harvard scholar

#efcrespect

Best wishes to Clarko for a speedy, full recovery.

Who the hell is Brendon Bolton?

Reckon Bombers Thompsons agents phone has rung yet?

Good luck Addis. 

Looks like I won't be posting in this thread.

Who the hell is Brendon Bolton?

Has a fairly impressive resume and I must admit ive never heard of him.
Has been with Clarko for 6 years so would know the program, sounds like a decent appointment.

My grandmother had it.

It just came on over a few days. She spent a couple of months in hospital paralysed - could only move her head.

Then it just slowly went away over  a month and she made a full recovery.

Funny thing is listening to the media boofheads trying to pronounce it. Here is a tip. Just because a word looks french you don't have to try and say it with a french accent or drop off the consonants.

From a football perspective I cant stand the prick and hate the team he coaches even more.

From a human perspective I wouldn’t wish this on anyone and hope he pulls through with a full recovery and no lasting consequences.

As in all thing, life is much bigger and more important than football. Get well Clarko so we can all get back to hating you and your team (from a football perspective of course).

From a football perspective I cant stand the prick and hate the team he coaches even more.
From a human perspective I wouldn't wish this on anyone and hope he pulls through with a full recovery and no lasting consequences.
As in all thing, life is much bigger and more important than football. Get well Clarko so we can all get back to hating you and your team (from a football perspective of course).

That's basically where I'm at.

Good luck to him and his family getting through this.

My mother always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Seriously though putting football aside all the best to him.

The thing that gets me is that there is no discrimination when people get sick. Whether you're fit and healthy or not, disease and illness can hit anyone of us.

Get will soon Clarko. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. Hope you pull through for a full recovery. All the best to you and your family.

Hope he is well soon, comes back to the coaching box and we kick the shizen out of his team.