Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

Me too.

Then I went and bought a full face Helmet.

2 Likes

Yes, and that is a consequence of global warming!

The circumpolar wind system that kept the coldest air around the North Pole has collapsed, so all that cold polar air is heading south thereby causing these colder conditions.

The analogy is that you can cool you room down by leaving your fridge door open, but you would have to be a farkwit like Trump to think that was a long term solution.

2 Likes

Yes, umm, (cough) Climate CHANGE.

It’s caused by Global warming, … Get it?

1 Like

Maybe sun spot activity is making the place colder…umm, no…wait… that’s what’s making the place warmer…

1 Like

Record temps and heatwaves across the whole of the Country, … a 3rd fish kill taking out more than the last 2, virtually wiping out native fish in a massive area, Rivers in our most important water system reduced to a series of dead puddles,… Ocean temps at record highs, with another massive Coral bleaching event in the offing, likely inevitable, …

Squiberal Gov and other Dinosaurs, …

1 Like

Only… if it was the Libs, the dog should be sitting on a big pile of cash.

2 Likes

Very hot and humid here in lovely down town Merimbula, about 6p.m. it began to hail again some of the hail as big as a fist. Fortunately it didn’t last long then had 20 minutes of nice rain. And now its as humid as hell again.

1 Like

1 Like

Well, in a way, he’s right.

If it wasn’t for that fkn Sun and all the light and heat it gives off from all it’s 'Activity", … we’d be fine right?

Selfish barstard it is.

1 Like

Depends on your definition of fine

We had another hailstorm last night in lovely downtown Merimbula. Not as full on as the one just before Christmas though. Eight percent humidity and its hailing with some chunks as big as your fist. Crazy weather.

1 Like

Chicago colder than Antarctica, Tassie is ablaze and will be for the unforeseeable. Just bad luck really, yeah?

Now here is a video worth watching, warmist Bill Nye the science guy talking to MSNBC.

we had a really hot day then massive hail last night (Tassie) about 3am, plus some thunder and lightening.

You know he’s not a scientist yeah?

He’s a ‘warmist’. At which point you’ve lost not just the argument but the audience, the floor, the snack bar staff and the deposit on the hall.

2 Likes

BUT HE’LL FARKING DO … OK

I allways thought he did his best work in the snow

2 Likes

The end is Nighy

1 Like

There is a complete flog in the Sun. Andrew Bolt. Says the power rationing last week was proof we should not have shut down Hazelwood and the other coal powered stations. Not the way I see it, Its proof we did not install enough renewables and storage. Farking troglodyte.

2 Likes