Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

Ooh. I’m stealing that diagram!

1 Like

Let him go, has no case, has no argument and I couldn’t give a ratsarse what he thinks of me or anything else. If you saw the ABC program on the Greens infighting a couple of nights ago you will get where him and his kind cone from.

1 Like

We all die d*ckhead or do you think you are an exception.

1 Like

I don’t fear dying, ready now.

Don’t reckon I would post about it to get sympathy, ■■■■■■■■■■!

Soooo… Climate Change eh??

1 Like

Sorry BSD, but these climate change deniers just gives me the absolute shites.

They seem to think that everyone is making it up and nothing is wrong with the world.

I just drove through some fabulous forests in FNQ, to come across acres of land clearing happening to plant more sugar cane. Tomorrow we are off to Barrier Reef, hate to think what we have done there.

You will be shocked, saw it 3 months ago, she’s ■■■■■■

How does now compare to 100000 years ago?

Well, for a start off there wasn’t a need to provide energy & resources on a massive scale for 7.5 billion humans with all the damage, wastage & pollution that goes with it.

We’re talking about visual changes and blaming people. How did it look?

I can tell you how it looked 25 years ago, if you’d like.

I’m going to polish my magic crystal ball and say different. I’m willing to bet that going back another 25 years it was different. I’m willing to bet that the pattern of things changing continues. Even before people and their nasty fossil fuels.

I think you don’t have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

3 Likes

You neglected to answer my question. Was it different?

That’s because it’s irrelevant.

It’s completely relevant unless you are trying to push an agenda. You are doing a great job of proving me correct with basically no effort on my behalf. Thanks!

I’ll check with my old man.
He was there 25 earlier still.
I’m pretty sure he’d have mentioned if it was crap, though.

That’s not my question. Was it different? Crap or not is in the eye of the beholder. I think you are speaking it but no doubt it’s ■■■■ to a fly with your leftie mates

As usual, your one and only argument is that climate change occurs naturally (duh), therefore cannot be impacted by human activity. AKA people have died from natural causes forever, therefore this gun won’t kill me. Its a stupid, illogical argument that ignores basic science, but for some boring reason you persist.

1 Like

Seriously, bugger off then.

mumbles leftie this, leftie that, friggin’ nonsense…