Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

Everything you post screams ignorance. You still don’t know what dyslexia is. You haven’t considered the rate of change. You haven’t considered cause and effect. You never provide any analysis.

Your ‘argument’ is just an empty thought bubble.

1 Like

It’s worse than that - he slanders a whole group of dedicated people whose work he is not capable of even understanding, let alone critiquing.

3 Likes

They do it to themselves by preaching doom and being wrong time and time again. No slander there at all.

Number 1. I am dyslexic.
Number 2. my original question still stands, explain to me using the scientific method how we will all be ok captain google. And show me how the current rate of change has a historical comparatives to past rates of change?

2 Likes

I’m not complaining, just noticed that it seems to have gone from winter to summer in the blink of an eye. 32 on Wednesday, warmest August day since 2009.

1 Like
  1. I suspect there may be others on this site but more than likely just being deliberately obtuse. Sorry that is something you live with - I have known a few people in the same boat unfortunately.
  2. To reiterate I did not say we will be alright.

Let me get this straight. Your argument is: the reef might have been sick before for some reason (which you don’t specify) other than the burning of fossil fuels. Therefore it follows that fossil fuels are not making it sick this time?

1 Like

this.

Without doubt some “scientists” manipulate data and information to reach the outcome they want on CC. Take out the bits that compromise the outcome, what !.. does not mean that man made CC is not real ?, no it jujst means you can’t believe everything you read because some of it is pure bullshit.

Are some of the rich & powerful manipulating stuff to get richer ? Are some politicians manipulating the truth to get power and control the masses and change the world economic structures ? Are some researchers & scientists manipuating “results” to get more funding from the self serving politicians ? Is the media being selective in their reporting to suit their agendas and sell papers ?

The answer is Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

So maybe some of you zealots need to think a bit more and take some of the dribble you consume in the media with a pitch of salt.

Personally, I think the worlds reliance on fossill fuel is crazy, not because of man made CC, but because its a finite resource that one day will run out. I have an open mind on man made CC, but do not think allowing the UN to create a “global currency” in the guise of carbon credits will help me and mine one bit…

1 Like

Anyone who is actually a credentialed scientist, can’t actually do that, it literally goes against the practice, everything has to be reviewed by external pannels before it’s accepted.

That’s why it’s so infuriating when peanut politicians and captain googles speak about against science, coming from the most corrupt institution calling the authenticity of a practice that is not only entirely facts based but requires years of education to obtain and then reviewed over and over.

Plus this whole, yeah they just want grants like scientists are on the take and stock piling ridiculous kickbacks, again coming from the gravy train of corruption, any grant goes to the research,scientist makes between 60-90k depending on their quals.

People who question the authenticity of science are deadshits or arseholes in all honesty.

8 Likes

“The other side is just as bad, but! I have nothing to support this but it’s definitely true.”

3 Likes

There’s apparently some kind of authority at places of research who require specific results from scientists if they want to keep funding them. Like a business. This must naturally lead to lies out of self interest.

Accusations made by people who can’t think any other way.

1 Like

It’s really so simple.

Imagine a scientist you know, if you don’t then think of a famous one? Got a good mental image, cardigans, computers and all that.

Now google koch brothers. And read there wiki page for all of 2 minutes.

Now which of the two is corrupting the public record on climate science. If you answered the nerd who played magic growing up, composts their waste, spends Saturday alone reading a book with their cat and who’s saving up to visit a foreign city with lots of galleries and historical sites. You’re a ■■■■■■ moron.

Apologies to all the scientists out there.

2 Likes

People who are not gullible like you and don’t agree with you are deadshits and arseholes.
That says more about you than anything else. Sad.

1 Like

Gone the full Trump eh?? Fitting.

This is about the stupidest post I have ever read on Blitz, and that is huge because I have posted some really stupid things.

Scientists manipulating data, rich and powerful manipulating, politicians manipulating, media reporting selectively !

Climate Change is not some great conspiracy. It is fact supported by dedicated hard work by thousands of scientists. I saw the Great Barrier Reef today, and it is no longer great in most of it.

Clearly you don’t read your own posts.

1 Like

I try not to read yours, they are full of so much bigoted ■■■■■.

1 Like

Sarcasm warning: It’s wealth redistribution, it’s a scam, they’re lying, it’s a worldwide coordinated effort across hundreds of independent institutes to keep crooked scientists in a job. What it definitely isn’t is a disinformation campaign to keep certain industries $trillion plus in assets ticking along.

Surely there’s some plucky climate scientist out there ready to blow the lid off this thing and make a name for themselves by producing some actual evidence that it’s something else causing it. Should be ■■■■■■ easy since Joe average seems to be able to see it. Would be the easiest move to fame and fortune out there. It’s a wonder people aren’t breaking their necks to do it. Amazing it hasn’t happened as science tends to roll that way when there’s a big correction waiting. Nope, all of those research centres are doing an amazing job at keeping up the greatest scam in the history of science.

Triggered!!

1 Like

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
1 Like