Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

Oi!!

That’s a Latte sipping Lefty weirdo, … remember??

It’s a good thing I hate coffee, avoids me being pigeon-holed.

2 Likes

That’s worse. You’re probably a rich green smoothie drinker. Inner suburbs, of course. Unlike those hard working conservatives on the ground in the outer suburbs making sure the struggling impoverished are getting a fair run at things.

Worse than that. I’m a slow juicer.

1 Like

If someone had a shot of Bundy rum in their (fair trade) coffee, what would that make them?

1 Like

Disappointingly sober.

2 Likes

For shame. Here you are, slow juicing and having ethics at the same time.

You’re supposed to have no ethics like people who sympathise with Trump. Sitting in your slow juice tower…

Happy??

Lol.

Possibly, but as all things are either left or right, I must know what this is.
I had some fudge earlier, too.
It was homemade.
I assume that was appropriately left, because it wasn’t from a chain?

Crazy. There’s better rum around than that.

Depends if the word “Artisanal” came into it I think …

More of a CWA sort of thing, really.
Which seems a little ‘conservative’ iykwimaittyd.

Ah, one day we’ll be able to talk about climate change.

1 Like

This thread just got entertaining. Next you’ll be telling me that 1 gram of H2O equals 1 ml at 1 atm and other fun SI unit based revelations.

Begone with your strange SI unit magic!

1 Like

Fake Newzez!!

Articulate, yep compared to you.

Labor member, not a Pollie, not honest enough. Greens would not have me as I like coal.

Spent today sailing around the Great Barrier Reef with some locals who have been sailing here for 40 years.

All agreed that the reef is in the worst condition they have ever seen, but interesting that they blame the massive deforestation and planting of sugar cane causing run-offs polluting the sea as number one, and all the massive tourists ships as number two.

We lunched at a very isolated and beautiful beach, and it was great. But disappointing to find previous tourists had left loads of rubbish including baby nappies !

But, how much rubbish was left around 50 years ago?//