Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

Welcome back sorfed.

Glad you did, I like arguing with you.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Seeing as weā€™re talking about industry messagingā€¦as soon as I saw the ā€œChevron, we agreeā€ ad campaign, I thought it was comically bad!

Anyway I just did a google image search on ā€œchevron we agreeā€ and found that it had indeed been turned into various memes.

Here are a few:

1 Like

No doubt you would love to have banned what you donā€™t agree with. It provides an easier path for your views.
That view reminds me of another time in history.
Please provide quotes of my vicious and continuous abuse together with dates.

Well done and hopefully they have been able to patch you up and give you many good years ahead!

At least you contribute to the discussion (even if you are fundamentally wrong & a notorious cherrypicker).

Donā€™t flatter yourself. Differing views are welcome & yours easily dismissed. Its you people find disagreeable.

Congratulations on making it through.

Seriously.

I hope you could thank the scientists who made your treatment and survival possible.

And not think they were peddling cardiac treatments for the $$$.

thread needs some humour:

6000 years ago, Antartica didnā€™t have an ice cap.

Well I spent 10 days at Palm Cove, nice place to live and probably die.

Source? You canā€™t put information up on this website without a source.

Yes it did.

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-long-has-antarctica-been-frozen

1 Like

Even though it did, to this day it amazes me that the best argument people have boils down to "itā€™s been hot before so itā€™s not us doing itā€™.

It still amazes me nobody can accurately quantify the anthropogenic fraction of climate change yet they argue targets, even ā€œstop climate changeā€.

Go Bombers.

Cherry picker? Pick a subject and we will go at it.

But wait until Iā€™m out.

Just remember not to call me a denier, the correct term when we are refering to the Green religion is heritic

It still amazes me that nobody can accurately quantify the fraction of the babyā€™s unhappiness that is due to it having been thrown into the campfire, yet they still argue fire safety, even ā€˜take the baby out of the fire!ā€™

3 Likes

The whole line on Climate Change (which was renamed from Global Warming/AnthropogenicGlobal Warming/Catostrophic Global Warming ) was because the global temperature stubbornly refused to rise after 1998 in line with the computer projections. By 2003 HADCRUT and NOAA where in a panic which led to the bastardisation of science and started readjusting historical data.
About a week ago they discovered just how much the records in 3 stations have been ā€œadjustedā€ and more importantly how.
The program and the original temerature records are now in the hands of a large number of heretics who are processing them.
The ā– ā– ā– ā–  is about to hit the fan.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it is.