Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

FFS. So you post stuff that tries to…

nah ,FFS I don’t have the patience of HM. It is not worth discussing science with a brick wall. Or someone with the same intellectual skills.

HM, hats off to you for all your efforts here.

I admire your work!

3 Likes

Ha,Ha Tim Flannery bought a beach house !!. The only thing Flannery is brilliant at is getting his head in the media.

Well, David Attenborough calls Tim Flannery ‘one of the all-time greats’ but I’m sure it’s very valuable to also have the input of an internet poster who is cranky at his politics.

Don’t worry HM, Albie is still quite cross about how few gallons of fuel he can get for thrupence.

Did I mention he is incredibly old?

Actually I quite like Tim Flannery. When we were fighting with the Wind Farm Industry in our Shire and being assailed by that arsehat Simon Chapman, we had a meeting with Flannery to help develop a Wind Farm Policy. He was a great help and gave us a very balanced view on climate change and renewable energy which back over ten years ago was a mystery to most of us. He had a good rapport with the farmers on our Council and had a wide understanding of all the issues we were facing.

It was annteresting time, as the Wind Industry treated us as though we were idiots, and immediately you publish that you were developing a Wind Energy Policy, it was assumed you were against renewable energy, which was 100% wrong.

The aggressive attack from Greens, Australian Conservation Foundation and the Wind Farm Industry, even before they had spoken with Council or seen a policy was prophesied by Flannery.

I know you are not stupid and therefore get you are deliberately missing my point or something similar.
That is that we are in a cyclical warming phase as has happened for thousands and millions of years.
You and your fellow warmists are wetting your pants over daily or weekly figures when these are simply not available last time this cyclic phase happened.
You use the scare tactics to justify your your view and sadly some lemmings jump on board.
However, the majority of people are not sucked in which inflates my opinion of the general populus.

1 Like

You are so out of your depth that you don’t even recognise it.

2 Likes

Is climate inherently cyclical? Doesn’t the earth warm up when it is forced to?

Also, your theory doesn’t explain what a century of physicist and chemists have been saying about the effect of anthropogenic greenhouse gases. So why are anthropogenic greenhouse gases not having an effect?

Also the worry is that the warming now is happening at a faster rate than other cyclical warming periods.

Then, there was sufficient time for life to adapt to the changes.

Things are happening so fast now that many species will become extinct. As we are seeing with, for example, widespread coral bleaching.

And this is even without catastrophic outcomes like runaway greenhouse or global H2S eruptions.

Yes there was sufficient time in the past. That’s why it’s so entertaining to go to the zoo and see the dinosaurs. Oh hangon…

Why are the Bombers not guilty?

Good analogy.

If the Bombers were the climate and Dank the fossil fuel industry, they would be guilty - unequivocal evidence of Dank shooting up the players, positive samples at unprecedented levels, and an Everest of data from medical science demonstrating cause and effect between the two.

But you would still be arguing Dank’s innocence on the basis that human growth hormone occurs naturally, therefore Dank’s injections played no part.

Please consider Gnik’s post #3347 above because I CBF answering your crap any more.

Oh hang on… you’re a moron?

As usual point missed. But well done on twisting it to suit your narrative.
My point being that proving something is not happening / not guilty is very difficult. That’s what the Bombers were asked to do.
It’s up to the warmists to prove that climate change is man made or significantly influenced by man. Something they have and continue to fail to do. As evidenced by the predictions they keep getting wrong.
BTW. While I’m mentioning narratives to suit your needs, I’m still waiting for you to point out my apparent rampant abuse.

Everyone that denies man made climate change is a moron. That’s how it works. Remember?

Perhaps not, but certainly studiously ignorant or with vested interest in the status quo. Let me see your considered rebuttal of anything HM threw at you, or are you just another E12 type who’s on the troll?

You answered your own question.

Mr Wolf by his own admission is a moron. He fails to understand what climate change actually is, and points to data to make his point, that actually proves that the rapid changes we are seeing in World climate is man inspired.

Looking at weather data over centuries does show patterns of huge shifts in climate, which is compatible with changes over the past hundred years. Except of course Mr Wolf neglects to mention that these shifts that took perhaps 1000 years to happen, now take perhaps ten years or shorter.

2 Likes

No. I understand your point perfectly well - that it should be incumbent on the accuser to prove guilt, not the other way around.

Thing is, to any reasonable person with a modicum of understanding and respect for science, ‘guilt’ is already proven a thousand times over.

So you can continue to be unreasonable / dishonest. Or you can actually provide some real data that proves the science is wrong. Try addressing HM’s points for a start.

And well done for accusing me of missing your point while missing my point.