Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

I don’t think I have words

1 Like

Cannot be serious

It must be sorfed given his ability to read graphs

2 Likes

The Poms have a tradition that spring starts with the first letter in the Times reporting some bird call.

In Australia, the tradition is some farkwit writes a letter to the Murdock press complaining about daylight savings. In the old days it was to complain about the curtains fading. These days, they have updated it to people who complain about global warming, which Uncle Rupert is all for.

2 Likes

What bothers me far more than that the ‘letter’ (I assume nobody writes letters anymore, even to newspapers) was written, is that it was published.

1 Like

It’s a set up written by one of the journo’s for sure IMO.

Anything to keep the readers entertained and keep buying a paper daily.

Yep, I think you’re both right on this.

It’s just some harmless fun. No need to overthink it.

1 Like

It’s their editor putting something in there to really test how farked in the head their readership is. The swing voters who are coming around to Scotty bro are likely to agree. “Oh, well they’ve got a point haven’t they? That aboriginal day sounds like a good idea too. Getting things done. Did you know that the ABC are in trouble? Yes, they’ve done something. Hello? Hello? Hmm, must have gotten cut off. Where are my slippers…”

1 Like

Lol. Having A thought on a thing is hardly overthinking it.

No need to over-egg it.

Sorry guys. Pack your ■■■■ and ■■■■ off apparently geothermal is too technically difficult. Sorry better luck next time…when ever that is.
images%20(4)

images%20(5)

Now guys no it’s no good…

Alright show me a map…
images%20(6)

1 Like

I’m still not convinced…unnamed

Lol

http://www.petratherm.com.au

I think they can stay…how does the geothermal pizza go down?

Your favourite project reported on by your favourite media outlet.

$56 per person for 3 minutes and 40 seconds of power.

Read them?
I used them to baffle university educated idiots when they could not understand basic data.