Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

They are. It doesn’t fit the narrative to tell the truth when it comes to the case for coal though.

This bloke is struggling to get preselected in his own seat. Tells you a bit.

Farkin’ hope he gets the John West treatment.

1 Like

Craig Kelly is an embarrassment to politicians everywhere, and the sooner he’s out of politics the better. No doubt the ■■■■ would end up full-time on SkyNews.

Just waiting for @Bacchusfox to tell us what a top bloke he is, and a devoted politician. That line wears very thin.

1 Like

He is a top bloke and a devoted politician.

I always give you what you want.

Actually Craig Kelly is so bad, that he gives a bad name to Craig Kelly’s everywhere, and probably to all Kelly’s.

Why any parent would call their child Craig, especially when they are a Kelly.

Holy crap!
That took a turn.

LMW wrote a letter to Nestle asking them to save the rang-tans back when she was little.
Don’t know if it did any good.

Reliable power!

1 Like

Expect article tomorrow

man sunburnt at solar farm

5 Likes

■■■■■■ hell. People die sometimes. It’s not like he died from being stabbed by a brown person. That’s totes different yo.

You can get seriously injured from smaller switchboards from Arc flash - wonder if they’ll release the report as to how this happened.

This type of injury and in this case death should not happen in this day and age. Horrible news.

3 Likes

Poor ■■■■■■■. Terrible way to go :frowning:

1 Like

Alarming rate of worker coiffure disturbance uncovered at wind farm

Yeah I shouldn’t have made light of this guy. Terrible tradegy for him and his family.

It annoys me when I have been saying it for years. These plants are old and require ridiculous amounts of maintenance to even keep the doors open. The idea that coal is this reliable, cheap and safe process is complete bollocks.

4 Likes
2 Likes

That’s the sort of article that roundly ■■■■■■ me off, to be honest. Passive-voicedly notes that Taylor’s claims about emissions reductions are false but refuses to call him out for being a liar. Refuses to grill Woodside about their rabid opposition to the 2011 CPRS. And lets him get away with pretending the science isn’t ‘proven’ when it has been extremely solid and established for between 40 and 120 years, depending on what you take as the starting point.

Journalism should be more than stenography.

3 Likes

maggots run this country, utter maggots

That we have to give ear to these ‘captains of industry’ in their belated admissions, as though it were a case of the adults finally speaking. ■■■■■■■ death bed absolution seekers, and only because they can see the winds changing and there’s a dollar elsewhere anyway.

Fair enough, it’s an another undersized nail in a mighty big coffin. Still, anyone with half a brain can read between the lines - if they even need to at this stage - and pushing much harder on it might be just preaching to the converted anyway (does the Guardian even have LNP-voting readers)?

Who owns the Guardian?