Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

I’m only doing it to point out how overtly stupid he is. His shoes are Velcro for sure. I remember him saying much earlier in this thread he was of poor health, I desperately hope he lives long enough to see just how wrong he is.

Yep. Time to “draw a line in the sand”.

Well then work it out for me.
If you do you will be the first time anyone has.

Show your mathematics and make sure you include all of the factors you mentioned.
Don’t do a Michael Mann on me.

All that ice is going to melt in a climate that rises above zero for one month of the year.

Back to the melting, just one glacier, the Thwaites sited on a geothermal hot spot and if you had gone back to the original article they said it was melting from underneath and they didn’t know why.

1 Like

As long as I live long enough to see you tuck tail and run.

Just for fun tomorrow afternoon go to the AEMO Data Dashboard and see what price the different states are paying.

Today NSW and QLD the black coal states were paying around the $105-125 mark.

SA and Victoria the champions of renewable were paying a spot price of upwards of $950 for power imported from QLD and NSW.

I hope he does the world a favour and stops taking his heart pills.

And that’s all you got.

I see you are following on in the fine tradition of the 10:10 campaign.
Death to anyone who disagrees with you, murder being the preference.

Sorry, I will modify that, death to anyone who doesn’t agree 100% with you.

1 Like

Nope only you. Waste of our medical resources; always take a practical viewpoint.

Actually enjoy those who disagree, adds to my knowledge. In your case, you offer nothing at all to this discussion, and like all Trolls ignore the facts and won’t face reality.

Like I said just another waste.

1 Like

Never been able to answer or refute one of my questions have you Bacchus.
All you have is Ad Hominin attacks.

That comment is unacceptible

A thread where half a dozen ‘experts’ spend hundreds of hours trying to convince half a dozen others.

Anyone changed their mind yet?

1 Like

I did. Was planning on getting the chilli scrambled, but then a plate of the sauteed mushrooms wafted past my olfactory sensory system. Went full hobbit.

1 Like

I have changed my mind.

I no longer buy from ice cream vans.

4 Likes

Buying scrambled eggs from ice cream vans in the heat of summer was always a dubious choice and I think I can extrapolate a great deal from that.

I am qualified to speak because I am an astrogastrophrenologist.

I study the skulls of people who die from food poisoning in space.

The other bloke gives as good as he gets.

2 Likes

500 ml in record time in Ingham as Nth Qld looks to be moving toward a largely monsoonal tropic. Vic fires burning and emergency warnings for Hepburn and surrounds after astonishing consecutive spells of extreme heat. Tassie 200000 hectares burnt, fires still out of control. Records smashed everywhere. Millennium drought worsens.

“Although the period of the Millennium Drought was characterised by several El Niño weather patterns, which affect the entire southern Pacific region and typically bring hot and dry conditions to eastern Australia, it cannot be explained purely by natural variability. The Bureau of Meteorology concluded that climate change exacerbated the extent and severity of the drought.[8]

The effects of the drought on water availability was compounded by historically high temperatures over the same period. The Bureau of Meteorology’s head of climate analysis, David Jones, released statistics showing that in 2007 South Australia, NSW, Victoria, the ACT and the Murray–Darling basin all set temperature records by a very large margin. 2007 was the eleventh year in a row that the Murray–Darling basin had experienced above average temperatures and was (at that time) Australia’s sixth-warmest year on record. Jones warned that “There is absolutely no debate that Australia is warming… it may be time to stop describing south-eastern Australia as gripped by drought and instead accept the extreme dry as permanent.”[

As long as the 500ml didn’t all fall on the one spot, no issue.

Oh, 500mm? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But if it’s raining so much wouldn’t that cool the atmosphere?

Wot!

I did the maths above that showed you were wrong by 1000%

Unacceptable to whom ?

We are all going to die sometime, the World would be a better place if some just went earlier.

3 Likes

I would think hopefully that it is unacceptable to most normal people