Climate Change in Australia

All evil bastards

Article by Jennifer Marohasy, feel free to dispute any of her claims and include any denials by staff or supporters of the BOM or anthropogenic climate change but back it up with facts.
(I would include global warming supporters but they died off 16 years ago)

Nah.

RBA too.

My daughter will be missing half of school tomorrow…

Apparently 50k marched in Melbourne.
Reckon the Lib-Nats are at risk of losing a generation of voters.

I was one of them. Went in my lunch break. Majority of the marchers were teenagers. Didn’t seem like 50k to me, though I didn’t really get a great view.

And I’m always skeptical of the ‘lose a generation of voters’ thing. People forget or develop other priorities. Hell, I remember when 700k marched against the Iraq War. Howard ignored them, and won the next election.

More like ‘another’ generation, they’ve already lost most of gen X and virtually all of gen Y.

They’ll claw some votes as kids age, start earning money and amassing wealth, but they’ll never win the under 40 age bracket again.

But that is because the Tories never worry about morals and conscience because they always resort to their stock-in-trade: hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, in the West, the McGowan backflip on carbon emissions…

What about SCUMO’s backflip on no Taxpayer funds backing up or being invested in new Coal mines?

Does he remember holding up and shaking that black lump in Parliament?

Does he think he can just trot out his dribble and every one will just forget that happened?

Scamming turd of a bloke.