Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

was the asteroid causing global warming?

1 Like

Did the asteroid drink lattes or watch public television?

3 Likes

Does the asteroid have a blue or white collar?

You guys, leave the asteroid alone. It’s not hurting the conservative think tanks… I mean, the battlers in the outer suburbs. And, how dare you call them all bogans!

I just want to know if the Asteroid is approaching us from the extreme left …??

What you illiterate, selfish, arrogant, poor-people-hating, rich-people-envious, puppy-dog-kicking, sexual deviants fail to realise is that the asteroid is natural. I’m so sick of abuse from leftie morons.
It has always ‘orbited’ around the concave flat earth and always will, and the only real question should be, ‘How do we ■■■■■■■ mine it?’

8 Likes

All astrophysicists are inner city elitists in the pay of the United Nations Global Government. And I don’t trust anyone who knows more than me.

We shouldn’t spend any money on risk management until after the asteroid hits. That way we can be 100% sure of the impact.

4 Likes

I suppose Ben, some people take the issue seriously but most want to ignore it.

Some groups like FOE and LEAN do publish the future at the extremes of environmental forecasts, but it seems that this is the only way to get it discussed and have actions taken.

The three stooges on here, want to make it political while it is clearly not an economic matter and hence it is apolitical. Even if we took the scenarios that paint the best picture for our air, water, land and life; we are still in the crapper with millions in low lying areas having to move or die.

Reality is the there is no choice on renewables, it is matter of how much and what type.

2 Likes

Yes, the peasants should just hand-over money and not question how, why or what it is being spent on as we know better than them.

And if they complain about any impacts then they will just have to suck it up. We do it tough in the city too, Why, we even sold one of our 4WD’s to reduce our carbon footprint. But the good news is with the money we made we were able to fly to Europe for a few weeks - and in Business class too.

“Yes, the peasants should just hand-over money and not question how, why or what it is being spent on as we know better than them.”

Ok Malcom but I’ve heard you’re going to use around a third of it on mining rebates. Is it true you’re going to spend a billion on a railroad for coal because no bank in the world will finance it?

This is self-parody right? About the asteroid thingy?
Good on you for being so self-aware.

1 Like

You do not give a fark about anyone else, so don’t even try to joke.

1 Like

Climate change is real…

Alright that’s not why I’m here, Elon Musk and Mike Cannon-Brookes in a twitter exchange about funding a Tesla answer to SA power requirements to be complete 100 days after signature or free.

1 Like
8 Likes

Oh my, Ben’s going to die of an ■■■■■■. Benfti, post if you’re ok?

3 Likes

it’d be a very exciting project to watch

Holy teslaballs! Exciting idea. Will it get blown up by the Feds and mining/supply cartel? Probably.

But far out, both states progressive on renewables… would be amazing. Get it done!

You watch the federal government somehow shoot this down

Big obstacle is going to be changing regs to suit it which will in turn not suit the current cartel’s market manipulation profiteering tricks during peaks and regarding supply. They will be lobbying the heck out of all levels of government to keep things this way despite the recent media about it being one of the things contributing to blackouts and high prices. If this starts getting talked about in parliaments get ready for the propaganda campaigns getting rolled out about the dangers of battery storage. Hopefully this would be one thing most of the population don’t get all confused over and decide it’s bad because of some conspiracy bullshit pedaled by lobby groups and right wingers.

1 Like

Well we do have those F35s and Growlers in.

2 Likes