Climate Change in Australia (Part 1)

DeNutori

Lol

The greens kept Lib in government, right.

Do you think labor being unelectable could have had anything to do with it?

Your horse lost a race with against a munted donkey.

Sure though, blame the greens

1 Like

The only people who will suffer are India’s poor - but as long as I have something to preach about at my next dinner party then who cares right.

I’d love an intive to that

Sounds like you’ve got Westpac being ■■■■■■ to India’s poor to thank for your next dinner party theatrical. Sounds like comedy gold, too.

So what your saying is you would agree to a Global solution to climate change that excluded India as its unfair to target undeveloped people.

Good to know, I’m going to remember that when you next claim global treaties are pointless without every country’s inclusion. Which you have argued many times before.

How will Indias poor suffer when they have clean green localised solar plants instead? When it’s cheaper for them, and doesn’t poison the air their Children breathe, and helps to leave them a viable Planet to inherit here Fukkwitt?

No, no. You’ve got it wrong. Coal is everyone’s friend.

Please don’t pick on coal. Think of the children!

It’s getting ridiculous now.

Effectively yes.

Any solution should not negatively impact those who are most vulnerable.
And the solution should work of course too.

Correct.
One of the most valuable resources in the world.

1 Like

Let me guess. Those who are too vulnerable in your opinion is almost everyone and so you could only implement change to a few people which makes the solution unworkable. Amazingly convenient.

I hear it’s having a bumpy time with investment these days.

I will. I will hold this fool accountable for every day the Libs are in Gov, & for everything they do while there, and I will also hold him responsible for letting One AbomiNation get a foothold in the Senate & for everything they do.

Even with your Green blinkers on, you know with another 3-4 months of pressure, with the way the polls were tracking, and the eventual election result, that if the Dikk hadn’t been thinking of himself & chasing more power for him & his party (he thought) by allowing them to go early,… they’d almost certainly be gone,… even with Bills lack of appeal.

Except that it is the major cause of the current warming trend.

Weren’t you going to research WHEN warming is expected to be reversed based on forecast CO2 emissions?
That would be much more constructive and relevant than your anti-renewables crusade & the empty politcal sloganeering that follows.

Of course he isn’t going to. It doesn’t fit his agenda. It’ll be some throw away line about how someone didn’t get a prediction right 15 years ago so he doesn’t trust any of the predictions. Then he’ll qualify it by saying he doesn’t disagree that it might be contributing to climate change. Then it’ll be that wind and solar are going to cripple the economy and hurt all the little people (none of which are on the political left) and that it’s mean to poor Indians not to dig up all of the coal and ship it over to them at any cost (preferably at massive profits, presumably).

Mate - you’re the one telling the story and who is convinced that warming will be reversed if focus on renewables remain.

I’m not exactly sure why I have to do this research for you.

So when is target date when we will expect to see changes reverse?
Next year, next decade, next century, next milennium ?

This current solution is unworkable. Correct.
Well done. You’re learning.

In saying that, we have barely scraped the surface yet in terms of what could be done in the future.

I’ll give you an example - a decade ago the NBN was the next big thing. How wonderful it was going to be, right !!!
That solution has now been overtaken by simple wireless data plans. And in ten years after that, it will be some other advancement.

Seriously, that a bunch of buffoons who mostly are barely literate think they have the answer to something so complex as this beggars belief.

The goal atm is not to see changes reverse. I haven’t heard any plausible way of achieving that other than ‘wait for nature to do it over a couple of thousand years’.

The goal right now is to prevent things getting TOO much worse. We can start to think about reconstructive surgery once we’ve stopped the bleeding from the spouting artery…

Mate - I’m not asking you to do research for me, I’m trying to get you to find things out, think logically and challenge your own pre-conceptions.

Obviously the effect (warming trend) will be reduced if the major cause (FF CO2 emissions) is reduced. Other than by phasing out FF & replacing with renewables, how would you prefer to have this reduction achieved?