Alec Epis

Don McKenzie

Barry Davis

Bruce Waite.

So any of that 6

plus:

1962 Premiership Players Still alive but not listed:

Graeme Beissel

Thanks Pazza. I'm thinking that the "Brian Sampson" guess may actually be Bruce Waite?

I think just about everyone knows the faces of Davis, Egan, Epis and McKenzie! That leaves Gosper, Waite and Beissel.

1965 Premiership players still alive not listed:

Geoff Gosper

Kevin Egan

Alec Epis

Don McKenzie

Barry Davis

Bruce Waite.

So any of that 6

plus:

Graeme Beissel

Thanks Pazza. I'm thinking that the "Brian Sampson" guess may actually be Bruce Waite?

I think just about everyone knows the faces of Davis, Egan, Epis and McKenzie! That leaves Gosper, Waite and Beissel.

Given that Graeme Beissel and Geoff Gosper were both fairly short and Bruce Waite was a ruckman, I'm punting on Waite!

1965 Premiership players still alive not listed:

Geoff Gosper

Kevin Egan

Alec Epis

Don McKenzie

Barry Davis

Bruce Waite.

So any of that 6

plus:

Graeme Beissel

Given that Graeme Beissel and Geoff Gosper were both fairly short and Bruce Waite was a ruckman, I'm punting on Waite!

Geoff Gosper is not in that pic.

Brilliant statue. When I heard it was being unveiled I just imagined that it would be him kicking although he was more noted as a brilliant flyer. Captures his essence beautifully. Thanks for sharing.

What a great job the lady has done, can’t wait to see it in person. That’s two statues for The Great Man ! Impressive.