Collections etc

what is the last piece?

Its a limited release TIE Bomber from 1979.

Please don't even think of buying it for me :)

ah, thanks henry, missed that reply.

this got me curious, the most valuable star wars figure out there is the original darth vadar with the telescopic lightsaber. i had that toy, reckon i still do somewhere too but sans vinyl cape and lightsaber. mint it is worth $6k, crazy stuff.

Sneakers. I’m actually in the process of downsizing my collection somewhat, because once you get over 150 pairs and don’t have a job that allows you to wear kicks to work it becomes a bit of a waste.

And much to Wannabe’s potential disgust I don’t have a single pair of Pumas. Had some Clydes but wore them out.

I found a folder full of basketball cards from 93/94 at an op shop in NSW for $2. Snapped it up real quick. Going to dig out my old collection from the parents place when I'm there this weekend to see what I've just added to it.

I found a folder full of basketball cards from 93/94 at an op shop in NSW for $2. Snapped it up real quick. Going to dig out my old collection from the parents place when I'm there this weekend to see what I've just added to it.

I still have some left as well from the same period.

Geek, you're a Jazz fan?

I have some Karl Malone cards from 92/93.

And for all those other GSW fans like me, Spreewell, Mullins and Tim Hardaway specials!

this got me curious, the most valuable star wars figure out there is the original darth vadar with the telescopic lightsaber. i had that toy, reckon i still do somewhere too but sans vinyl cape and lightsaber. mint it is worth $6k, crazy stuff.

I remember seeing on 'Toy Hunter' some prototype Boba Fett figurine that was priced at around $10k.

I collect Essendon footy cards. Have now started looking into posters/other memorabilia now.

I have a few 93ish bomber cards if you're short of any.

I used to collect Micro Machines :lol: and MAD magazines as a youngster, I have absolutely no idea where any of it is now. :unsure:

I've got two Indi500 Oddballs.

One is original (around '78 vintage) the other is being tarted up at the shop as I speak.

Like this one...

Used to collect Vinyl wrapped coke bottles from all over the world, had the largest collection in Australia I was told til I sold it.  Some collector from Syndey drove to Cairns when we lived there to buy them all.  Freeging keen he was, and paid cash!

Do model trains count? I have a layout that's 5m x 4m.

Still a work in progress.

DSC_0008_zpsf9f94358.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsf9f94358.jpg

Do you have a train drivers cap to wear whilst at the controls?.

DSC_0008_zpsf9f94358.jpg

Do you have a train drivers cap to wear whilst at the controls?.

Do you blow it up, Gomez Addams-style?

Anyone want to buy some of the more ■■■■■ CDs I've collected over the years?

DSC_0008_zpsf9f94358.jpg

What brand is your gear?

No cap required to run a train.

No I don't blow them up.

Gear is various from Walthers, Athearn, Atlas, Peco, Woodlands Scenics, Broadway Limited etc...

Trains are all fully digital (i.e. they each have a microchip installed).

Mainly model US between 1940 and 1960 (steam and diesel transition eras).

Santa Fe, Burlington Northern, New York Central.

DSC_0505_zps38ba5065.jpg

DSC00108_zpsf2c5bfe8.jpg

IMG_3199_zpsdd2570d6.jpg

DSC00077_zpsae9fc80b.jpg

Anyone want to buy some of the more ■■■■■ CDs I've collected over the years?

Man I ebayed a million CD and DVD's a while back, so much crap.

I had Anaconda AND Anaconda 2 on DVD.  Who does that?

A man with serious issues I'd suggest.

Beastie: I still have all my Malone cards from that period. And my Spree ones too.

I still have some left as well from the same period.

Geek, you're a Jazz fan?

I have some Karl Malone cards from 92/93.

And for all those other GSW fans like me, Spreewell, Mullins and Tim Hardaway specials!

Yeh I collected basketball cards a few years back, collected all things Brandon Roy but lost interest in the hobby once he started to fade out.

Plus it got SO expensive.  All the auto and game worn jersey cards, freaking insane prices.