Cologne/Perfume

What do you wear?
Do you have one for everyday and one for going out?

I’ve got a few different ones in the bathroom drawer, but I’ve pretty much worn CK Contradiction every day for the last 15 years.

None

Just deodorant

I dont need no lady’s perfume covering my manliness

:slight_smile:

So…Lynx?

You should mix it up a bit Wim, or your ‘musk’ can become stale and predictable. I always have two going at the one time. Keeps things ‘fresh’

I also keep a cheap flask of David Beckham crap in my car to try and hide the smell of ciggies if needed.

It doesn’t work.

Wasn’t expecting grooming tips, but I’ll take it on board.
There’s this…blue…wavy thing that I obviously haven’t looked at too closely. Could mix with that, I guess.

Have never understood the point.

Quoted Post

So...Lynx?

Old Spice…

In all seriousness never been one for aftershave or cologne, never had any complaints or comments and the wife has never bought me any, I must just smell good au natural

Quoted Post

Wasn't expecting grooming tips, but I'll take it on board. There's this..blue...wavy thing that I obviously haven't looked at too closely. Could mix with that, I guess.

LOL. Well, you did start a cologne thread, grooming tips were always a possibility. (although if you met me, you’d probably reject all grooming advice)

I think I just wanted to use the word ‘musk.’

It makes you smell nice.

I’d prefer to smell human

Hugo Boss for work

Got some other one for going out, can’t remember what it is.

Does anyone remember Drakkar? Used to love that, can’t seem to see it anywhere anymore.

Quoted Post

Hugo Boss for work

Got some other one for going out, can’t remember what it is.

Does anyone remember Drakkar? Used to love that, can’t seem to see it anywhere anymore.

Drakkar Noir or something? It was a bit of a feminine smell, but the feminines did love it, so worthwhile.

Sex Panther.

60% of the time it works every time.

Quoted Post

Sex Panther.

60% of the time it works every time.

It’s a formidable scent.

I also think Blackbeards Delight is grossly under rated.

You need Uncle Sam

Women appreciate men who smell nice.

We really appreciate men who smell really nice…

My favourites…in no particular order

Kenneth Cole Black

Issey Miyake

Armani Empirio or Code Ice

Versace Eros

Stavros. For when you want to smell fully sik…

I’m an Issey man.

2 types.

Emporio Armarni for moi

Any wogs here use Malizia? That was my scent during my teen years…