Cologne/Perfume

I could tell you all what the best one is, but you’d run the risk of me chasing you around and sniffing you if you ever wore it.

Quoted Post

I could tell you all what the best one is, but you'd run the risk of me chasing you around and sniffing you if you ever wore it.
I for one am willing to take that risk

Quoted Post

I could tell you all what the best one is, but you'd run the risk of me chasing you around and sniffing you if you ever wore it.
Stop infusing your towel with it.

Trust me…

Uploaded with Imgupr

Have a couple for work and a couple for going out.

Acua Di Gio is the go to bottle.

Calvin Klein Eternity for men. Summer

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million

Anyone ever tried this?

Joop Extreme seems to be doing interesting things to my girlfriend at the moment. Cologne is a relatively new thing to me though. The last one I had was Tommy. Again, to impress someone else. That’s what it’s all about right?

Quoted Post

That could look slightly awkward. I don’t like secrets though so I still need to know!

Not telling.

Clean. I like my girls makeup and perfume free, and I hold myself to the same standard.

JEER. If you like Joop, you’ll love JEER.

Davidoff - Cool Waters, because it smells so damn good on me.

Don’t need to wear deodorant - I’m one of those freaks that doesn’t get BO.

Quoted Post

JEER. If you like Joop, you'll love JEER.

HA HA HA.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

HA HA HA.

X1. I lolled.

Should I divulge my secret?
The one that gives me the Kavorka?
hmmmm…
ok, here we go…

Girls like smelling girly things. Yeah sure, some may also like smelling athletes’ socks, but most like girly smells. Therefore - I use a female deoderant :slight_smile:
You all can use your manly snails-n-puppydogtail smells, and attract each other :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

HA HA HA.

X1. I lolled.

Ok, what the fark is going on?

l went looking for an after shave in the local night market a couple of weeks ago. Mostly because they are quite expensive in China. l found one stall and had a bit of sniff around. In the end l bought something called Burt. It is supposed to be a Brut knock off, and l could understand the bad spelling in many other countries, but not here. It cracked me up so much, l had to try it. A bit too sweet for my usual tastes, but the bottle alone made it worth the $ 3. l will post pix of the bottle later.